Attention to a sad story : "thps dies"

Day
11-22-2010, 00:43

Tony Himself
| Website
kev is online somimes.
shizz dont start slap.
den fakes all kinda clans and players, but hes noob he dont understands what it means for the "community".

Heart

f4qq
11-22-2010, 00:58

What? 180!?
| Website
Shizz Wrote:Argh ye i hate that one also,he speaks dutch. And yeh lets use d... pw than, this den also faked eps or smth didnt he??,, btw osiris i explaned all of them to not slapleave but than they just keep doing( and im not lying , 2/3 of them did it.)

faked eps,xst,od,how,mko I dont remember

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.

Lyst
11-22-2010, 08:17

Administrator
| Website
Kev is the guy who played with noobs to call himself the king of every game. Making his own forum, own tours and own passwords to keep pros out of his servers just to make him look good :lol:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

plum
11-22-2010, 15:14

Tony Himself
| Website
lyst Wrote:Kev is the guy who played with noobs to call himself the king of every game. Making his own forum, own tours and own passwords to keep pros out of his servers just to make him look good :lol:
Really?

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Day
11-22-2010, 15:32

Tony Himself
| Website
plum Wrote:
lyst Wrote:Kev is the guy who played with noobs to call himself the king of every game. Making his own forum, own tours and own passwords to keep pros out of his servers just to make him look good :lol:
Really?
ofc not...
hes a good boy, apart of the pb upload on this forum here :lol: :lol:
awesome!

Heart

ShiFty
11-22-2010, 15:36

Three-sixty!

hmm sounds like that you do o0. (according to pw's, noobs, forum, etc.)

sk or die!

bluey
11-22-2010, 16:31

FATALITY

ShiFty Wrote:

in my opinion kev and lyst isnt rly the same situation. Ok lyst wanted to create new pw but it was just because we wanted to play high level games, not to feel good to play with low skills players.

About the forum it's really useful to keep this community a bit alive.
Without that thps3 would be "more dead" :lol:

Heart

Lyst
11-22-2010, 17:26

Administrator
| Website
ShiFty Wrote:
Only I focus on the top of the community and he tried to keep that top out, so he was the best in the eyes of all the people who were part of his community. He never informed any good player about his tournaments and created topics that he was the king of this level and that game. While in the real community he was pretty much nothing, only suburbia cz he practised a lot, which he was playing by lines so even with his skills there he lost to the pros of that time. So if you want to train noobs and hold tours for them, all fine with me, but don't act like you're the best player of thps3 in that community.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Nevermind
11-22-2010, 19:28

Officer Dick

true but still new players came.let kev feel super duper pro if he wants to Laugh
I'm sure there are still players wich play this game bcz of kev.(also if i idk them)

!

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Day
11-22-2010, 19:30

Tony Himself
| Website
Nevermind Wrote:!
comon kev can do whtevr he wants, noobtraining is good.
!

Heart