Attention to a sad story : "thps dies"

Shizz
12-28-2010, 21:51

It's Rodney!

shin Wrote:
Nevermind Wrote:thps3 is dying! BLueman where are you?

Original

ok I won't make any new topic because now Im leaving seriously ;d

I won't play thps3 anymore. Don't have time, too many kids, time to say byebye ;d

bye thps3, bye c3 Wink

sayonara.
EY WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??
AND ME? Sad
(are you reading this?)

edit1: gj nvm, good job! (bluey tried to become admin of this site , so dont worry hes on lol, isnt it homme de bleu? Laugh)
edit2: this topic makes ppl leave :? :| (N) Mad (santa) :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen: 38 :cry:
edit3: wheres the love? merry christmas (<-- too late)

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Esk8
12-29-2010, 04:03

Three-sixty!

Don't worry about Shin. He'll never truly be gone, trust me.

bluey
12-29-2010, 06:15

FATALITY

shin Wrote:
Nevermind Wrote:thps3 is dying! BLueman where are you?

Original

ok I won't make any new topic because now Im leaving seriously ;d

I won't play thps3 anymore. Don't have time, too many kids, time to say byebye ;d

bye thps3, bye c3 Wink

sayonara.
Hi everyone! Sorry, i am in las vegas right nowTongue that'why i am not rly activeOriginal i ll be back in january! Tomorrw i am leaving for los angeles. Wild if you get this message, contact me if you can join me this week in la.
To shin, dont remove your thps3 folder Original
To nvm, please dont stop thps3. I am coming back soon.
Have fun! CuOriginal

Heart

Shizz
12-29-2010, 12:37

It's Rodney!

Yes , he did come back alot. But that doesn't mean he will never leave.
example: tasty Laugh!

@homme de bleu: have a nice journey man! Have you been on the rollercoaster in the hotel :?: Laugh

Day
12-29-2010, 16:40

Tony Himself
| Website
Shizz Wrote:Yes , he did come back alot. But that doesn't mean he will never leave.

@homme de bleu: have a nice journey man! Have you been on the rollercoaster in the hotel :?: Laugh
The rollercoaster u mean is in las vegas

Heart

Lalita
12-30-2010, 17:53

Officer Dick
| Website
Day Wrote:As we all know th is dieing, espacially thps3 and thug2 and thug.
in this topic i want to focus on thps3.
The main question will be : How can we make th more alive?

Problems:
1.There are newer versions of th, only 1% pick th3 as the game he starts.
2.The game is getting boring for some guys who play , bcus of only few things they can do (no spine transfer, no caveman etc...)
3.Noobs (imo the only guys who let th3 be morw active and wholl be the pros in the future) often stop, bcus they get banned over and over.

Now we ALL have to help.
I though about a time and date noobs will get a little training. Ofc we need some pros who would train (would be good if we got trainers all over the world, bcus some noobs dont speak english very well).

I also think it would be good if we get more mods... to all modder : pls try to do new mods or how about u do a mod togetta?

If any1 of u has ideas or sultions , just tell ....

As plum said, thps3 is the most active th game. And no we do not need mods like spine transfer or cavemen because that is the reason why we play th3, not to have all that shit. And there are no facts what so ever in this topic.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Day
12-30-2010, 19:03

Tony Himself
| Website
Lalita Wrote:

Problems:
2.The game is getting boring for some guys who play , bcus of only few things they can do (no spine transfer, no caveman etc...)
3.Noobs (imo the only guys who let th3 be morw active and wholl be the pros in the future) often stop, bcus they get banned over and over.

Now we ALL have to help.
I though about a time and date noobs will get a little training. Ofc we need some pros who would train (would be good if we got trainers all over the world, bcus some noobs dont speak english very well).

I also think it would be good if we get more mods... to all modder : pls try to do new mods or how about u do a mod togetta?

As plum said, thps3 is the most active th game. And no we do not need mods like spine transfer or cavemen because that is the reason why we play th3, not to have all that shit. And there are no facts what so ever in this topic.

Nope, thaw is most active. Allways 40-50 servers online(ok half of the players is russian or polish)

Heart

Lalita
12-30-2010, 19:14

Officer Dick
| Website
Day Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:

Problems:

Now we ALL have to help.

Nope, thaw is most active. Allways 40-50 servers online(ok half of the players is russian or polish)

But th3 isnt or never will be dead. No matter what.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Shizz
01-01-2011, 15:13

It's Rodney!

Day Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:Yes , he did come back alot. But that doesn't mean he will never leave.

The rollercoaster u mean is in las vegas
Well, what did I say?

edit: atm there are 48ppl online lol, mostly 'unkown noobs' but 48!!

julz
06-20-2011, 13:17

Proskater

I will also try to play often during this summer i will have time and i have to focus on capping new stuff Original
And btw : Next thps tourney i will be with blueman Tongue

Flowned.