Attention to a sad story : "thps dies"

bluey
06-20-2011, 19:27

FATALITY

julz Wrote:I will also try to play often during this summer i will have time and i have to focus on capping new stuff Original
And btw : Next thps tourney i will be with blueman Tongue

Heart
I definitly want to coucher avec toi ce soir!

Heart

stof
06-20-2011, 19:29

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Jul is coucher avec moi after he contacted me
then we go bouger bouger avec les enfants

spammmmmmm

kevDN4
08-11-2011, 20:43

What? 180!?

lyst Wrote:Kev is the guy who played with noobs to call himself the king of every game. Making his own forum, own tours and own passwords to keep pros out of his servers just to make him look good :lol:
oha
i called me the king of every game? Sure
Ye i have created some tours in my old forum, and the "king titel" for the winner of one of that tourney was only fun.
And ye we had our own pw(that was not only my idea but nvm). Because i wanted to play with my "th3 friends" (people who often become a kick from a "pro server".
Whats wrong on it? I played with people they you re calling noobs. But they was still ok. We had much fun and i showed them stuff to get better. And they had fun too.
Example Juice or shifty. They wasnt much activ. We played often togther. They are getting better and better. Juice for example. After a few months he was much better then me. Shifty was good too after some months. I played in my 6 years th3 often with "noobs" not to think that im da best (N) i had fun to train and show them people some stuff and i liked our games also.
But anyway think what you want to think its your good right
duno whats your problem

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]

shin
08-11-2011, 20:53

old.
| Website
I'm the best Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lyst
08-12-2011, 08:57

Administrator
| Website
Like I said before, I don't care if you play with less good people and ofcourse training them is something good, they were/are the future pro's.

But the way you acted (posting topics that you're the king of this and that was just an example) made you look like you think you are the best player. Plus you created something that'd split the community in half. Something that happened a couple of times before in the history of thps3 and which didn't do thps3 any good. I still remember that none of the polish guys wanted to speak with the dutch anymore and viceversa. Fortunately thps3 was still kinda active back then.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

mono
10-19-2011, 13:52

Noob

after checking now thps after 1/2 years, things has changed allot. It's kinda like a desert town.
Occasionly you see some old players. But seriously, these new generations kinda have no respect, I'm getting ass banned 100x by some wanna bee unknown pro's.

sadly it's now filled with idiots who think they're really 'pro' with their 500mil TA rec. like AOD AAA and some dude from DC. People like these gooks make old players quit th3.

THPS3 is dead,

wild786
10-19-2011, 19:21

w!Ld

i think if they knew u.. then they'd respect Xd

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Esk8
10-19-2011, 20:59

Three-sixty!

mono Wrote:after checking now thps after 1/2 years, things has changed allot. It's kinda like a desert town.
Occasionly you see some old players. But seriously, these new generations kinda have no respect, I'm getting ass banned 100x by some wanna bee unknown pro's.

sadly it's now filled with idiots who think they're really 'pro' with their 500mil TA rec. like AOD AAA and some dude from DC. People like these gooks make old players quit th3.

THPS3 is dead,
MONO! haven't seen you in a long time dude. Don't let it discourage you too much, it's really not that bad, depends on the time of day. Heck, we had a full 8 ppl and full 4 ppl server with ap ctf the other day. There are still a few oldschools playing too.

edit: but yes, getting banned is unfortunately the norm if people don't know you these days.

plum
10-25-2011, 14:26

Tony Himself
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:edit: but yes, getting banned is unfortunately the norm if people don't know you these days.
Yeh. I don't like it.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

AAA
10-26-2011, 09:14

Wannabe

mono Wrote:after checking now thps after 1/2 years, things has changed allot. It's kinda like a desert town.

THPS3 is dead,
i KNOW im not pro and i never said i was u dumb cunt

[Image: AllPro_Title.jpg][Image: Anim-tactical-nukeemblem.gif]