COD: Black Ops

Shizz
11-23-2010, 20:38

It's Rodney!

plum Wrote:I didn't buy this game, but I played it on my computer and it was laggy as hell. I don't like this game. MW2 was way better.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbOpFllN5as&feature=player_embedded">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbOpFllN ... r_embedded</a><!-- m -->

haha plum that video is awesome, it was also in the newspaper here in belgium, about ppl making fun of him , putting stupid subtitles in Laugh

edit: belgium radio station: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hydTcmhdYZw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hydTcmhdYZw</a><!-- m -->

subtitles:

-Dimitry hasn't got a ticket for Pukkelpop(belgian festival)
-shh , he's coming.
-What are those men saying about me?
-It seems that u don't have a ticket for Pukkelpop
-That's true, I tried to get one yet , but I was too late.
-How come you waited so long?
-I didn't wait long!
-I sent my mom for a ticket,
but she came back home with a ticket for Rimpelrock(another belgian festival,rimpel = those lines u see in old faces)
-Never send your mom for a festivalticket!
-It seems that i've said a festival in Kiewit.
-After that i tried everything to still get a ticket.
-Music and festivals are really my life.
-But you can still win tickets on sunday.
-What?
-This sunday you can still win tickets.
-Win?
-How can i win them?
-Sunday between 20u and 23u at the Pukkelpop-special on Studio Brussel(belgian radio station)

Goes dancing Laugh rofl

well now u also learnt some dutch . Wink

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
11-28-2010, 13:12

It's Rodney!

K i finished the missions in normal section. Wont try it in hard now.
Ima first play online, conquest is awesome Original

bluey
11-29-2010, 03:39

FATALITY

i finished it in hardener . 7h to finish. lry good but too short !

Heart

Shizz
12-18-2010, 12:29

It's Rodney!

Ok , exams just done and i bought it. but hell the graphics suck xp srsly, evan battlefield bad company 2 is WAY cooler: the way u get a lvl higher online, the way u can break almost all houses, riding quads,tanks,cars,helicopters,minihelicopters,the way u can choose between ASSAULT,ENGINEER,MEDIC,... and if u get better in one of them u get new weapons and cool defibrilators, lol bf bc2 hasnt got alot of maps, but theyre big and the games are just so fcking nice. I cant say about MW2 bcoz i nvr played that. but im sure about this:

BF: BC2 > Black Ops
and as everyone says MW2 is better i'd say:
BF:BC2 > MW2 > Black Ops
or
MW2 > BF:BC2 > Black Ops

poor me, i'd like to rewind and buy MW2 instead to chek out that. I do like the way u can see how many people are playing online atm on the world map xp, and i bought it from yesterday so maybe if i'll get better i'll more like it.

Sparkles
12-20-2010, 03:11

Proskater

is it fun? idk i might get it 4 christmas for ps3 ==Original

tumblr is my life

Shizz
12-20-2010, 07:55

It's Rodney!

11sparkles Wrote:is it fun? idk i might get it 4 christmas for ps3 ==Original
read my post. it isnt, rather buy battlefield bad company 2
dont buy it, or rather buy Modern warfare 2, but not black ops

Sparkles
12-20-2010, 20:23

Proskater

Shizz Wrote:read my post
but u write so much D:

tumblr is my life

Shizz
12-21-2010, 09:48

It's Rodney!

so just read it lol

edit: only thing cool is that u can play with 1-4 online also, so u and ur brother can play. and u cant do that on battlefield bad company2 but stilll bfbc2 is better i say

Sparkles
12-25-2010, 18:34

Proskater

when u make it shorter i will read it lol and how do u know i have a bro O:!

tumblr is my life

Shizz
12-25-2010, 22:06

It's Rodney!

11sparkles Wrote:when u make it shorter i will read it lol and how do u know i have a bro O:!
u ever told me, just read it lol takes less than 1minute

edit: ok, it doesn't suck that much. Because i've seen the graphics from MW2 (not on youtube but i rly played it) and i even think they got better in Black Ops, so forget the graphics thingy. Theyre good, but the only thing maybe sux is that u cant destroy anything from the level Tongue in BF BC2 u can destroy like all houses, the walls , trees, everything... U do can 'jump' on things in black ops, but thats like : press X to jump , lol fuck that , u can jump on everything in BF: BC2 , and go outside the map, eventho u can only do it 10 seconds, in black ops u will meet an INVISIBLE WALL , i hate invisible walls Mad . On the other hand , I have to say Story Mode owned in Black Ops. Really original story mode from Black Ops. BF BC2 was short but good, but just as every other shootergame. Black Ops was seriously some story u were IN and u wanted to know how it ended and who was all behind this. Online, BF BC2 is still most fun i think. At least for now because im getting better in Black Ops online, so u can do alot of new stuff. BF BC2 is more thinking than black ops online, like: Hm, thers probably a sniper in that house, ill throw a grenade! in black ops u just have to walk and u'll meet someone in less than 10 seconds. So tactical, teamwork is important in BF BC2 , and i love that, its also much easiyer to know what is what. Instead of Black Ops , u've got millions of things to discover! (so that makes it difficult to folow sometimes, but its also positive coz if u know everything what it means, than im sure most of those things are usefull and cool etc) like: Zombies: Online,Split-screen,Multiplayer(+splitscreen),Solo, And the original extra: Dead Ops Arcade , normal levels: Five and Kino Der Toten. Normal Multiplayer: Player match,... (u can cap urself and ur friends, party , invites,...) u can rly do a million things online. Create a class , splitscreen, Pimping your guns, contracts,money,creating your profile,clantag,... Online u've got alot more levels than in BF: BC2, but idc about that because in BF: BC2 theyre MUCH bigger.And if u got the VIP code(Use only 1time) u have 7more maps. I also think u've got more choise from special things for weapons than in BF:BC2, dont worry, BF BC2 has alot of weapons, but Black Ops has got like: claymore,kill streaks, flashbang,(and alot more stuff but i still have to discover it),...
Oh, for Black Ops: story mode has original things to do , also with vehicles. But the stupid thing is, that you dont have any vehicles in Black Ops (online). Instead of BF:BC2, who's got like a quad,apache(2persons),2different tanks(4persons),car,guns that are made for the level...
-so no splitscreen at all in BF:BC2
-splitscreen like in anything u want in Black Ops
- and zombies ownz!

Read THIS Sparkle :lol: :lol: