it depends maby though maby...

tumblr is my life
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
11-26-2010, 23:15

rockband addict

Day Wrote:it will never be like u say... very sad :F

it wont be like that in the world.
there will allways guys who dont feel what others do, there always will be racists, who dont understand that were all same, there will allways be workless people, wjo dont wanna work, there will allways be killers/gangstas, who make the world not save, there will allways be bullied kids, there will allways be ppl, who cant get away from drugs, there will always be ppl who kill their selves.. Its very sad, but we have to see that its not changeable. nether in a game or in real life... this problem started when the humanity was born. Nobody will ever be able to stop this.
i just want to say that it dont matters if ure an moslem, jew, katholic, black, white, tall,small,little penis, large penis, actually were all same :/
but no1 will ever change this.. this is a a big problem we have to live with in this world.. sad but troo Sad

Still something about the Game?

Day
11-27-2010, 08:05

Tony Himself
| Website
I play the game very rarely

Heart

Nevermind
11-27-2010, 10:12

Officer Dick

there will allways guys who dont feel what others do, there always will be racists, who dont understand that were all same, there will allways be workless people, wjo dont wanna work, there will allways be killers/gangstas, who make the world not save, there will allways be bullied kids, there will allways be ppl, who cant get away from drugs, there will always be ppl who kill their selves.. Its very sad, but we have to see that its not changeable. nether in a game or in real life... this problem started when the humanity was born. Nobody will ever be able to stop this.
i just want to say that it dont matters if ure an moslem, jew, katholic, black, white, tall,small,little penis, large penis, actually were all same :/
but no1 will ever change this.. this is a a big problem we have to live with in this world.. sad but troo Sad

WHAWAHAHAHA
just good that we're talking about some computer game from 2002.and not talking about junkys,small penis's,racists,or any other shit.it was just about some persons acting like 10 wich get every 2 months a new fight

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Psycho
11-27-2010, 14:16

rockband addict

(Y)

Day
11-27-2010, 14:25

Tony Himself
| Website
Nevermind Wrote:

WHAWAHAHAHA
just good that we're talking about some computer game from 2002.and not talking about junkys,small penis's,racists,or any other shit.it was just about some persons acting like 10 wich get every 2 months a new fight

Wow you didnt red it well joker

Heart

Psycho
11-28-2010, 17:40

rockband addict

Day Wrote:Wow you didnt red it well joker

hehe (Y) (sombrero)

Nevermind
11-28-2010, 18:28

Officer Dick

hehe (Y) (sombrero)

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

krea
11-28-2010, 21:20

Officer Dick

why do you thumbs up if he calls you a 10year old starting new fights every second month?

Sparkles
11-29-2010, 03:46

Proskater

its not every 2 months its just when psycho and laltia are both on they somehow fight with each other and laltia complanes 2 me like last time he said psycho is rasist and then i went in psycho sever and asked him if he was and i didnt pay attition 2 what psycho said ( sorry psycho :0) and i just dont like when they fight cause im both their friends :?

tumblr is my life