yall Ain't Shit
| Website
I probably forget this site's excistinc in about 2 or 3 blunts

spammmmmmm
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
01-06-2011, 23:13

rockband addict

stof Wrote:I sometimes join my parents when they are doing WiiSports, then they totally crush me.
AFAIK they never really owned me, they just beated the crap outta me when I was a naughty boy. Now im too old for that bull$%^

Gaming Parents? *-*

Shizz
01-06-2011, 23:21

It's Rodney!

Psycho Wrote:
stof Wrote:I sometimes join my parents when they are doing WiiSports, then they totally crush me.
AFAIK they never really owned me, they just beated the crap outta me when I was a naughty boy. Now im too old for that bull$%^

Gaming Parents? *-*

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Sparkles
01-08-2011, 00:33

Proskater

ok not my parent this time but my bro. ok so i made my bro mad i 4got what i did 2 him.... so when i went to bed like 3 hours later he but the bride of chucky in my bed. so i woke up then i seen it so i screamed so loud lol. and i was so mad and i was like 8 and i was checking under my bed until i was 10 Xd

tumblr is my life

stof
01-08-2011, 14:06

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
11sparkles Wrote:ok not my parent this time but my bro. ok so i made my bro mad i 4got what i did 2 him.... so when i went to bed like 3 hours later he but the bride of chucky in my bed. so i woke up then i seen it so i screamed so loud lol. and i was so mad and i was like 8 and i was checking under my bed until i was 10 Xd
Oh hahaha thats awesome, give me a jigsaw doll please. I need to tease my gf like that Laugh

BTW psycho, I don't consider the wii as gaming. It's the stupidist thing ever invented but somehow it's funny :¿
I guess old people like it

spammmmmmm

Psycho
01-13-2011, 18:10

rockband addict

o_O , well the wii got awesome games too like supermariogalaxy2 Ohmy

Sparkles
01-14-2011, 20:37

Proskater

stof Wrote:Oh hahaha thats awesome, give me a jigsaw doll please. I need to tease my gf like that
maby you can go to hot topic in america if there is one where you are [:

tumblr is my life