Holiday CTF Round 2

krea
02-05-2011, 14:45

Officer Dick

:lol: this is so ironical when wild cancels the tour ppl don´t even beg him to give em a week or even pay attention no they just keep acting like they wanted to play
Quote this message in a reply

Nevermind
02-05-2011, 17:53

Officer Dick

krea Wrote::lol: this is so ironical when wild cancels the tour ppl don´t even beg him to give em a week or even pay attention no they just keep acting like they wanted to play
shaddup lol. i wanna play this and i was always there if a time was said

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Shizz
02-05-2011, 19:01

It's Rodney!

Nevermind Wrote:
krea Wrote::lol: this is so ironical when wild cancels the tour ppl don´t even beg him to give em a week or even pay attention no they just keep acting like they wanted to play
shaddup lol. i wanna play this and i was always there if a time was said
me2 IF I said OK for the time, if u guys say a time and i don't say ok dont Shout at me that i have to come online coz my pc isn't able to speak , atleast not when hes off Wink

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Ownish
02-06-2011, 03:08

2 EZ 4 OWNI

yall should shut the fuck up about 'acting', dont talk shitty stuff

Shizz
02-06-2011, 09:17

It's Rodney!

Ownish Wrote:yall should shut the fuck up about 'acting', dont talk shitty stuff

Nevermind
02-06-2011, 11:36

Officer Dick

i dont get it shizz...you reply that often here, so your just often online with your pc, and at this time you should have fucking 20 mins to play this fucking tour lol

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Ownish
02-06-2011, 14:18

2 EZ 4 OWNI

agree, totally

Shizz
02-06-2011, 20:54

It's Rodney!

Nevermind Wrote:i dont get it shizz...you reply that often here, so your just often online with your pc, and at this time you should have fucking 20 mins to play this fucking tour lol
i'm just 5 minutes on pc, but than i have to go again. if i would have a whole hour to be able to be on the pc i would say it. but i dont 38