DAY/OSIRIS/NOOB

Psycho
02-10-2011, 15:24

rockband addict

Dude, dude, dude. (stupid) (stupid) (stupid) (stupid) (stupid)
In my opinion day was a nice player, till you guys fucked him up.
He got more arrogant, used to get more "power", so he started to act like you do.

And by the way,

Ownish Wrote:U might have a chance at UeT clan :lol: ( UeT, no offense )

I would better stay in UeT then join a "pro" clan.

Ownish
02-10-2011, 15:40

2 EZ 4 OWNI

till we fucked him up? u shouldnt let someone fuck you up in the first place.
@esk8, ill upload it today or ill send it to lalita coz pic is too big or sthing.

Psycho
02-10-2011, 15:46

rockband addict

I know what i'm talking about, Day got like that till you guys started to "accept" him :geek:

Ownish
02-10-2011, 15:47

2 EZ 4 OWNI

meh, just uploaded it on site.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img545.imageshack.us/i/osirispb.png/">http://img545.imageshack.us/i/osirispb.png/</a><!-- m -->

here is his request, ban this dude..

Lalita
02-10-2011, 16:16

Officer Dick
| Website
Here is link to topic: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=580">http://thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=580</a><!-- m -->

Here also is another comment what he wrote to C3. He called us "nubs".

[attachment=0]

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Untitled2.jpg (Size: 247.65 KB / Downloads: 225)

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Day
02-10-2011, 16:29

Tony Himself
| Website
that wasnt me

(santa)

anyone could call hisself osiris

btw,

Vadru Wrote:well half a year ago he was spaming like hell after pb exe said he need for matches cz or wtf it was an stupid as i was i give him but with one promes he dont use in game next week i saw him using it in slap warehouse. But now i havnt seen him use any more until 2day when he asked me for pb trainer he asked in game "Vadru do U have Pb trainer?" exe pb sux bcoz i cant turn off. and i said i dont send u then he said PLS DUDE SEND ME TRAINER i have pic from convo here[attachment=1]
and then after some mins he found a trainer on the net ... idk if it works but any ways¨
[attachment=0]
this is something different?

and i remember that lyst said anyone, who has pb and you 100% Sure know that he uses it, u get a bann.

Well i dont have it and i didnt request it on this forum.
And if i get a bann, owni also has to get a bann... or otherwise you wouldnt be fair.

Heart

Ownish
02-10-2011, 16:37

2 EZ 4 OWNI

LOLOLOLO HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lalita
02-10-2011, 16:50

Officer Dick
| Website
Day Wrote:that wasnt me

(santa)

anyone could call hisself osiris

btw,

Vadru Wrote:well half a year ago he was spaming like hell after pb exe said he need for matches cz or wtf it was an stupid as i was i give him but with one promes he dont use in game next week i saw him using it in slap warehouse. But now i havnt seen him use any more until 2day when he asked me for pb trainer he asked in game "Vadru do U have Pb trainer?" exe pb sux bcoz i cant turn off. and i said i dont send u then he said PLS DUDE SEND ME TRAINER i have pic from convo here[attachment=1]
and then after some mins he found a trainer on the net ... idk if it works but any ways¨
[attachment=0]

Are you fucking kidding me? You know it was you, your trying to say you said it then you didn't say it? Keep your story straight ffs, Vadru is a "respected" modder who makes mistakes, it was maybe a trusted friend. Btw you asked me for pb and that wasn't you either? Dude what the hell, you can't keep your damn story straight. Every thing you say is a lie.

1. You said smile hacked into McDonalds website: I asked him he said no = 1 lie
2. You said it wasn't your account = 2 lies
3. You said you don't use 1.3 = 3 lies
4. You said your not 0siris = 4 lies
5. You said I use PB/Cheat = 5 lies
6. To be continued.... = 2135 lies.

You don't lie? <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1729">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1729</a><!-- l -->

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Day
02-10-2011, 18:15

Tony Himself
| Website
you can say what you want i didnt posted smth on this forum.

Heart

Esk8
02-10-2011, 19:08

Three-sixty!

Considering the proof is 100% against you with that last post, good bye.
Like Lalita said, Vadru is a respected modder who would not use the mod or trainer, even if he'd be able to make it himself. Yeah he made a mistake for giving it to you but I can't blame him for that, six months ago. plus he made you promise to never use it online.

Normally I wouldn't care because hey, it's a dead game anyway, but it's in the rules.
Anyway, nothing more to see here.
And the rest of the topic, I don't wanna see a slapfight like that here, but since the proof was found it's okay.

On a more personal note, I was pretty much a dick at 12-13 years old on thps, and I regret that today.