Little gaming blog I've started a week ago.

plum
09-06-2011, 14:13

Tony Himself
| Website
This is a list. I don't know maybe you should also review games you bought. I would like to know more about that newest driver game.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.
Quote this message in a reply

plum
09-06-2011, 19:21

Tony Himself
| Website
Also it would be nice to see upcoming releases. :Original

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Esk8
09-07-2011, 03:04

Three-sixty!

I've been thinking about doing something like reviews, though that would make it less "professional". I'm not sure what format I'd do yet. Possibly a podcast, I'm not sure. The other problem is I can't usually review games till like a week or 2 after release.

As for upcoming dates, I would like to do that but I run in the same problem already on other sites - most sites have incorrect or erroneous dates so I basically have to check manually for every game because half the release dates are plain wrong.

And if I only add a few which I know are sure, people will look at the list and think I only cover a few games. (I sometimes discover games right as they come out, for example. In fact there's one tomorrow that's the case)

Unless I find a solution to that, I'm not sure.
Open to suggestions though!