Improve you prov!! 1st week

wild786
04-30-2011, 09:44

w!Ld

he noticed that he can't spin, he didn't notice that its hard if he knew the trick of how to know which trick to spin which way in 1 week bluey can make great spins. ur right its not thug games and thats exactly why its much harder. try to make a prov run and make it unpredictable as if its a thug game, ive only seen few ppl do that on th3 so far, rest focus too much on style. style difficulty is the same through th3-thug2 once u master it u can make some combinations and stuff but if you think about it there are only a limited number of tricks that look cool and there are only a limited amount of combinations you can do with those tricks there are no new combinations left but there are plenty of unpredictable things you can do in a level left. can you say that a combination of tricks is unique? no but u can see that not every prov is the same...... its definitely much harder to change directions and jump than it is to make trick combinations that have been done for a long time already, its not a big deal to use the same trick combinations and its not like they only use kickflip all the time. trying to do trick combinations only takes away your focus from unpredictability and speed, thats not really a good trade imo

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]
Quote this message in a reply

stof
04-30-2011, 10:48

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
holy crap Ohmy

well to me a prov vid is to entertain me. And this time i found FG's video more exciting. I've to be honest that I was doubting between shin and fg. I guess since I don't know all those tf's, is the reason i liked fg's run more. But players are voting to share their opinion's. Sick might find shin's best, but firefox was nr 1 in Dr. Cox eyes i.e. You can't blame them!

Plus: Like Esk8 said, it is Airport. The most overplayed level of all fucking time

spammmmmmm

krea
04-30-2011, 13:18

Officer Dick

that thing with my can prov is true but it´s because i was used to play without any mods, thus had plenty of bw manuals. now for this i finally got defmod working again. but cuz i´m used to get bw manuals i was scared of getting one at this point.

shin
04-30-2011, 16:39

old.
| Website
@wild

I'm not focused on tricks. Of course I make many tricks because Provs look much better with it. And still I can change my directions and make some unpredictable moves. I really don't need tfs to make my run looking good. I start the game and I just skate.
And Who focuses on style on thps3? Because from players who visit c3 i see only 3 players who has good looking style.
Anyway I capped my canada run. I didn't use any tf and even a bonk Original

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Skater4Life
04-30-2011, 16:41

Tony Himself

hah i wanted to do my canada run without tfs and bonks too, but i accidently hit 1 bonk ;D

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

wild786
04-30-2011, 18:53

w!Ld

shin Wrote:@wild

I'm not focused on tricks. Of course I make many tricks because Provs look much better with it. And still I can change my directions and make some unpredictable moves. I really don't need tfs to make my run looking good. I start the game and I just skate.
And Who focuses on style on thps3? Because from players who visit c3 i see only 3 players who has good looking style.
Anyway I capped my canada run. I didn't use any tf and even a bonk Original

i never talked about tfs or bonks, and u focus on style too much and sick too, i guess i shouldnt've said that many players do bcos they don't its true, but if U didnt make that many tricks im pretty sure u couldve done a much more unpredictable run = better prov

Esk8
04-30-2011, 21:08

Three-sixty!

Style is to prov what style is to No manuals. a no manual, as good as it is, without any style will seriously suck. That's the same thing to prov (for me, OPINION).

I say this as one of the only people who uses not only one but both spin buttons 95% of the time. That is how I learned style 6-7 years ago, and how the oldschools did it. Wild you can say style is easy but you don't even use them.

When I think good prov (on thps3, keep in mind prov was never high here) I think about criminal's old stuff, maybe some of shins, and yes, sick too. (but seriously dude chillax). Even you wild , you've got some pretty sick prov in the past, but if you actually had style you'd be even better.

EDIT: and FG too, I was just talking about "in the past"

I'm just trying to explain what prov is, to me. I don't pretend my opinions are facts, just making it clear.

wild786
04-30-2011, 22:27

w!Ld

u don't need spin keys to style, its like using a nuke to kill an ant all u need is a foot

shin
04-30-2011, 23:33

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:u don't need spin keys to style

lol

Do you know why we use spin keys? Please answer

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

wild786