Improve you prov!! 3rd week

+FiReFoX+
05-10-2011, 18:11

Wannabe
| Website
nvm

[Image: lbOda.gif][Image: lbOda.gif][Image: lbOda.gif]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://firefox-th3.weebly.com/">http://firefox-th3.weebly.com/</a><!-- m -->
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
05-11-2011, 17:33

Tony Himself

My vote this round goes to ... CB8GM. You really impresed me the most. I dont even know you man but for sure you have some improv potential. Keep it same you do it<save ur own playstyle,never change it no matter wat others say> and try to improve the basics that matters i.e style Original Ow and mainly i mean here spining the right direction. DO NOT CHANGE THE TRIX U HAVE/LIKE. I really liked that you used some almost forgoten trix. It is a lot more fun to watch<at least for me> when we have players with different trix setup. peace

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Nevermind
05-11-2011, 20:28

Officer Dick

lol he used ta tricks and the "almost forgoten trix" are 2 lying grinds

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

SicK
05-11-2011, 20:37

Tony Himself

Nevermind Wrote:he used ta tricks
Name them(them=more then one) please. If u can't i sugest you to stop those lies and stop trying to show you are good at prov cuz obv you are not. This guy improv understanding is just incredible for "being new at this game", I liked few of his ideas, I liked few of his moves. Ofc he can still improve by using more trix etc but still nvm being jaelouse and talking bullshit wont help him at it for sure.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Skater4Life
05-11-2011, 21:36

Tony Himself

im sorry but i just have to mention that days run is the best improv i have seen(and i have to mention i saw many) the lags really gave originality to the video, the ALMIGHTY FORGOTTEN GRIND BS 50-50 is the best thing ever, and the linear prov is exactly whats missing in these unpredictable runs these days. I fell in love after watching this improv. props !!!!!!!!!!!!

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Nevermind
05-11-2011, 21:41

Officer Dick

stalefish flips, asume the position, superhandclap, misty flip, mc twist ,kickflip backflip etc

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Esk8
05-12-2011, 05:28

Three-sixty!

[Image: YDgaK.jpg]
YO I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'LL LET YOU FINISH BUT
Skater4Life Wrote:im sorry but i just have to mention that days run is the best improv i have seen(and i have to mention i saw many) the lags really gave originality to the video, the ALMIGHTY FORGOTTEN GRIND BS 50-50 is the best thing ever, and the linear prov is exactly whats missing in these unpredictable runs these days. I fell in love after watching this improv. props !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had to Wink

stof
05-12-2011, 10:08

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Haha esk8

spammmmmmm

krea
05-12-2011, 14:00

Officer Dick

actually nvm has made a very stylish copy-prov of you sick. if he didn´t bail as much in his run, it would be exactly the same level as your run. And since you´re the best prover, like you always tend to vioce, nvm is the best too. logic eh (stupid)

Day
05-13-2011, 09:39

Tony Himself
| Website
Sick is the WhiteRa of THPS, so i think he's right.
+ I think only Sick understands this sentence

Heart