THPS3 LevelMod Full

Lalita
11-30-2011, 03:28

Officer Dick
| Website
Thanks guys, anyone who uses xst elite PLEASE wait just a few hours as I will place it in there so you still have Oil and all other levels. Thanks.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
11-30-2011, 14:18

Administrator
| Website
Nice work guys. I'd like to help, but according to Lalita it's a harsh on a x64 system. :|

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Demo
11-30-2011, 14:44

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Lalita Wrote:Hi demo & vadru, go to msn hook me up with some tuts im keen to help Original
you'd better back to HD mod, can give you some advices how to keep it similiar Tongue

lyst Wrote:Nice work guys. I'd like to help, but according to Lalita it's a harsh on a x64 system. :|
well you can texture map in any 3d program, but the result should be in one of the common formats - obj, 3ds - so i'll be able to open it in old 3ds max 3.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Lalita
11-30-2011, 16:16

Officer Dick
| Website
I know how to keep it similar, these textures u made for this are shit no offense, theres 14 textures... random textures... and like 300 for original kona... anyways.

is this a final vesion? i already made a hd pack.

Demo
11-30-2011, 16:28

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Lalita Wrote:I know how to keep it similar, these textures u made for this are shit no offense, theres 14 textures... random textures... and like 300 for original kona... anyways.

is this a final vesion? i already made a hd pack.
meh lalita... ur smarter when you're silent...
you think you learned how to change textures in tdx and you can judge now? lol
this is how it looked before and it was for me to apply texture to every object on this map. If you think it is so easy and you can do better, run your 3ds max and do it with all 300 kona materials. cmon i really wanna see it.
[Image: konaplain.th.png]

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Lalita
11-30-2011, 16:39

Officer Dick
| Website
You took the wrong side of my comment, I am sorry. This HD mod is too much work, I would help you with textures but I have 64-bit system which will not run 3ds max 3, 3ds max 9 only works. it. Come to MSN/Facebook now I have a .3ds map I'd like to show you.

Also I think you and Vadru have done an amazing job. I know I would not be able to be close to making such thing possible. Also when you work weekends and most school nights + school I can barley not play, so modding is mostly out of reach, that's why I just wanted to help, as I am sure I would be able to. As I said ^ come to msn or fb right now.

Goof
11-30-2011, 17:39

What? 180!?

Lalita Wrote:Thanks guys, anyone who uses xst elite PLEASE wait just a few hours as I will place it in there so you still have Oil and all other levels. Thanks.

ur right the lvls are gone

Demo
11-30-2011, 18:35

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Goof Wrote:ur right the lvls are gone
it's never meant to support any mods, to avoid conflicts, you better install on original scripts, already heard about problems while using 2.0 and some of lalita's mods.

-
-

f4qq
12-01-2011, 05:21

What? 180!?
| Website
Demo Wrote:
Goof Wrote:ur right the lvls are gone
it's never meant to support any mods, to avoid conflicts, you better install on original scripts, already heard about problems while using 2.0 and some of lalita's mods.
hmm i was there Xd

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.

Vadru
12-01-2011, 13:01

What? 180!?

lyst Wrote:Nice work guys. I'd like to help, but according to Lalita it's a harsh on a x64 system. :|
Like demo said you can use any 3d editor that can export .3ds or .obj if you use 64 bit you can try dl 3ds max 2010 64 bit(if you do this you can even export as .max and I can open it in 2010) or dl virtual machine and run win 32 bit on it.