THPS3 LevelMod Full

PoWerFuQ
06-22-2020, 23:46

Wannabe

Does this mod include Online play> I had installed the online play, then the Level Mod. I am able to play online, but I don't know for sure why or how.....

Do others need to do the online mod and the Level Mods in order to join me? Or is openspy built into Level Mod?
Quote this message in a reply

MindsEye
06-22-2020, 23:51

Sohn of Daddy
| Website
(06-22-2020 23:46)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  Does this mod include Online play> I had installed the online play, then the Level Mod. I am able to play online, but I don't know for sure why or how.....

Do others need to do the online mod and the Level Mods in order to join me? Or is openspy built into Level Mod?

The newest version of LevelMod incorporates the OpenSpy patch, so you should be good to go! Original

PoWerFuQ
06-23-2020, 02:37 (This post was last modified: 06-23-2020 02:39 by PoWerFuQ.)

Wannabe

(06-22-2020 23:51)MindsEye Wrote:  
(06-22-2020 23:46)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  Does this mod include Online play> I had installed the online play, then the Level Mod. I am able to play online, but I don't know for sure why or how.....

The newest version of LevelMod incorporates the OpenSpy patch, so you should be good to go! Original

Thanks! Now I have to get some more old players to come out and play

I have noticed any time I land in water, my game crashes. Even on normal level now. Is this a known problem? Also, on Downhill Jam, I did a special manual through the portal at the end, and crashed. Is this all known issues?

Vadru
06-24-2020, 23:03 (This post was last modified: 06-24-2020 23:08 by Vadru.)

What? 180!?

(06-23-2020 02:37)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  

I have noticed any time I land in water, my game crashes. Even on normal level now. Is this a known problem? Also, on Downhill Jam, I did a special manual through the portal at the end, and crashed. Is this all known issues?

Hello PowerFuq, long time no see. It seems you have not installed all files needed, the scripts containing the teleport information is sk3_scripts.qb. It could also be that you are missing the needed levelmod.flt that should be in data/miles folder, or maybe you don't have visual studio resist package?
If you look at the post by demo he said this:
"Additionally you may require C++ Redistributable 2012 that can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=30679"

As a sidenote I'm working on an update for levelmod, that will include some new levels and some bug fixes and an auto update feature.

PoWerFuQ
06-26-2020, 01:00

Wannabe

(06-24-2020 23:03)Vadru Wrote:  

Hello PowerFuq, long time no see. It seems you have not installed all files needed, the scripts containing the teleport information is sk3_scripts.qb. It could also be that you are missing the needed levelmod.flt that should be in data/miles folder, or maybe you don't have visual studio resist package?
"Additionally you may require C++ Redistributable 2012 that can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=30679"

As a sidenote I'm working on an update for levelmod, that will include some new levels and some bug fixes and an auto update feature.

Thank you for the info. Can't wait for a new update! You guys have already done a amazing job.
i did install the C++ Red 2012. i will try running the repair on it. I have installed the mod twice, and I used the patch on it. Maybe I will try and find a alt download, and maybe that might work

Vadru
06-26-2020, 10:47

What? 180!?

(06-26-2020 01:00)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  

Thank you for the info. Can't wait for a new update! You guys have already done a amazing job.
i did install the C++ Red 2012. i will try running the repair on it. I have installed the mod twice, and I used the patch on it. Maybe I will try and find a alt download, and maybe that might work

When the game crash you will have the options to click on an arrow to get details, it will look something like this:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Skate3.exe
Application Version: 0.1.0.1
Application Timestamp: 3cacf31a
Fault Module Name: Skate3.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.1.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 3cacf31a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000c8223
I need the Fault Module Name, Exception Code and Exception Offset. With this information I can see in what module you are crashing, Skate3.exe, or Levelmod.flt and @ what location, ie what function is causing it to crash.
With the new update I can get even more information, I will release it by the end of this week.

Vadru
06-27-2020, 01:56 (This post was last modified: 06-27-2020 01:57 by Vadru.)

What? 180!?

I have made an update without any new levels.
Everyone should download this update because it fixes some old bugs + it will automatically check for new updates, which is good as I fix bugs every now and then and also for feature level releases.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ter7rhzb2...d.zip/file

PoWerFuQ
06-27-2020, 02:13 (This post was last modified: 06-27-2020 02:35 by PoWerFuQ.)

Wannabe

(06-27-2020 01:56)Vadru Wrote:  I have made an update without any new levels.
Everyone should download this update because it fixes some old bugs + it will automatically check for new updates, which is good as I fix bugs every now and then and also for feature level releases.

I dont think the installer works for me. Where does the d3d8.dll file go?

(06-26-2020 10:47)Vadru Wrote:  
(06-26-2020 01:00)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  
(06-22-2020 23:51)MindsEye Wrote:  The newest version of LevelMod incorporates the OpenSpy patch, so you should be good to go! Original

When the game crash you will have the options to click on an arrow to get details, it will look something like this:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Skate3.exe
Application Version: 0.1.0.1
Application Timestamp: 3cacf31a
Fault Module Name: Skate3.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.1.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 3cacf31a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000c8223
I need the Fault Module Name, Exception Code and Exception Offset. With this information I can see in what module you are crashing, Skate3.exe, or Levelmod.flt and @ what location, ie what function is causing it to crash.
With the new update I can get even more information, I will release it by the end of this week.

i dont ever see any of that. It just crashed right to the desktop. If I try and look at say "Level Mod Options". It just crashes to desktop and closes.

(06-27-2020 01:56)Vadru Wrote:  I have made an update without any new levels.

My game must be cursed. I cant get it to even launch now. I had to reinstall the last level mod installer. That made it work again, but I still have the crash problems

when I try and run the installer, it happens so fast, but i think it says "error can't find the thpd3.exe"

But I am running it in the directory folder. Not sure what the problem is.

Vadru
06-27-2020, 10:50 (This post was last modified: 06-27-2020 10:58 by Vadru.)

What? 180!?

The installer is not supposed to be clicked, it's for the auto update feature. You should just put everything in the th3 folder. I thought now you don't need any redist, but maybe you need redist 2019.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help...-downloads
Also you may need directx9.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=34429

So you don't see this at all when it crash?
https://ibb.co/grGKrzf

Remember to download the x86 version of everything. Since the game is run in 32 bit mode.

Vadru
06-30-2020, 20:36 (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020 20:42 by Vadru.)

What? 180!?

New update version 4.8.
-fixed bug with auto update feature
-added change spine button in LevelMod Options Menu

Extract everything to the same folder as skate3.exe and make sure you don't have any copies levelmod.flt, there should only be ONE and it should be in the data/MILES folder.
The Installer is not supposed to be clicked, it's used for the auto update feature.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1uguwxhb6...8.zip/file