Wannabe

I can´t wait :lol:

I want a big MOSTACHO
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
12-26-2011, 11:35

Administrator
| Website
Faith Wrote:Lyst, What happens when you play against high ranked persons and you are the only one who has the mod turned on? Will you get points if you win? or does everyone in the game need to turn the mod on to get points?
In teamgames everyone needs to have it turned on. Turning it off during the game would be considered a loss. In non-team games you only need 1 opponent with the file turned on. The rest is just ignored. Wink

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Faith
12-26-2011, 12:40

Tony Himself

ah oke, thnx :Original

Shizz
12-30-2011, 01:03

It's Rodney!

just asking is it possible to change your keys on your keyboard for the THPS3 Ingame chat? Cause me and Lyms having troubles with that, all buttons like (:,./*?) are different and I cant find all :s and Lyms is totally freaking out Tongue

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

wild786
12-30-2011, 01:39

w!Ld

lyst Wrote:
Faith Wrote:Lyst, What happens when you play against high ranked persons and you are the only one who has the mod turned on? Will you get points if you win? or does everyone in the game need to turn the mod on to get points?
In teamgames everyone needs to have it turned on. Turning it off during the game would be considered a loss. In non-team games you only need 1 opponent with the file turned on. The rest is just ignored. Wink

what if someone has 5/6 and other team sees that they're about to get last zone and EVERYONE goes to the winning team then what Ohmy

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lalita
12-30-2011, 06:33

Officer Dick
| Website
Maybe get some admins (like people who tested pws who are trusted) to say what happen. Or if dll uploaded the log.txt to c3 it upload all information, including chat messages, team swaps, when and who was slapped.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Lyst
12-30-2011, 09:24

Administrator
| Website
Vadru and I already decided to make your teamswitches not count after x seconds. Besides in CTF it doesn't matter that much, because most of your points are based on your activity in the game (drops, returns, grabs, caps, flagtime)

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Shizz
12-30-2011, 11:25

It's Rodney!

Ok as everyone ignores my first question I will ask another one Tongue Lyst, u were saying smth online from /distribution/servers.php or so? What exactly do u mean? will u explane it in a new topic?

Nevermind
12-30-2011, 12:02

Officer Dick

omg, how about u just put it in the http:// adress?

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Shizz
12-30-2011, 12:08

It's Rodney!

Nevermind Wrote:omg, how about u just put it in the http:// adress?
Ok ,sorry I just wasn't sure what would happen, and yeah i saw the servers, pretty cool :Original