h4x fastrix

Lalita
03-03-2012, 18:18

Officer Dick
| Website
I didn't want this public so i'd like lyst to lock this topic and remove link, or wild to remove link, this is cheating wild, when he says fast tricks so that means i can speed all my tricks up by 10x? lol when he wrote that in topic he means that your only aloud to use fasttricks 1.3 or stock fast tricks script. unedited so not touched since ksk8er did.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
03-03-2012, 18:49

w!Ld

hows it cheating, unless u use it to make scores in TA or in tour since its against the rules but aside from that hows it cheating?

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Demo
03-03-2012, 18:53

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
i consider this is cheating, however if ksk fastair is legit than this is legit too.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Lalita
03-03-2012, 19:03

Officer Dick
| Website
U can get a better score in improv? and noobs will use it for ta, so take it off.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

shin
03-03-2012, 19:03

old.
| Website
ofc it's cheating. You are using a trick which we can't use. Because it's haxed. Maybe make 1000x fasster kickflip and 200x faster special tricks then we won't bail.

Just play on normal settings, don't use any fast tricks and any other mods, because it's always advantage. This one was for everyone Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

bluey
03-03-2012, 19:19

FATALITY

huh. I don't see the cheat, sorry :ugeek:
cmon dudes, that's a game, and if wild's provs are great, that's not coz of these tricks, but coz of the way he is performing this game.
But it's made by Lalita, so about this tricks the creator is always right. He does whatever he want with this. (my opinion)

Heart

shin
03-03-2012, 19:42

old.
| Website
ofc we are not saying that he should be disqualified from tourney. Everyone knows his provs are good. But fact is that he shouldn't use something what ppl can't use. Anyway I hope judges in tourney will look at a fact that someone doesn't use fast tricks. Because fast tricks are generally accepted on community but it's always an advantage.

Day
03-03-2012, 20:47

Tony Himself
| Website
Agree with blueman and wild. I don't see this as a cheat. I think this topic should not get removed or deleted. If this should get deleted then you would have to delete a lot more topics in the mod section imo.

Heart

shin
03-03-2012, 20:54

old.
| Website
community already accepted things which help in game.
Generally we shouldn't see it. I don't see this thing in my thps3 game.

bluey
03-03-2012, 20:55

FATALITY

well it should be removed if Lalita wants to, coz he is the owner of this mod.

shin Wrote:ofc we are not saying that he should be disqualified from tourney. Everyone knows his provs are good. But fact is that he shouldn't use something what ppl can't use. Anyway I hope judges in tourney will look at a fact that someone doesn't use fast tricks. Because fast tricks are generally accepted on community but it's always an advantage.
Don't worry Wink

Heart