h4x fastrix

Demo
03-03-2012, 20:56

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
let's remove 1.3 :lol:
actually you can use these tricks, just not with cas, you know Tongue
will it be cheating if he'll take bum and perform panhandling that you can't do?

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-
Quote this message in a reply

shin
03-03-2012, 20:58

old.
| Website
No I can't because it's speeded up. and i don't use any of mods. Even fast tricks. Only sometimes no bw manual. Depends how i start a game.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Demo
03-03-2012, 22:30

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
ye right, i mean even 1.3 is speedup, so not much difference.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Day
03-04-2012, 00:06

Tony Himself
| Website
Demo Wrote:let's remove 1.3 :lol:
will it be cheating if he'll take bum and perform panhandling that you can't do?
well basically the discussion must be about the speed of the trick not about the trick itself. Because every1 can take wolverine or the drunk skater and perform this. And i don't think it's unfair if this trick is modded to an fast airtrick

Heart

PoWerFuQ
03-04-2012, 02:33

Wannabe

Hmmm here is my two cents on this. Lots of people have had fast tricks ins Kskater. I remeber when he first put it out. Most people was using it. And heaps of people was just using the fast trick part of it. So if people dont download fast tricks here, they will get it somewhere else.
Also I started playing when it was released on PS2. I bought a Ps2 and THP3. My pshyco girlfriend broke my Ps2. While I was waiting for it to be repaired I bought a copy of THPS3 for PC. The rest is history...

As far as it being a cheat. Of coure it is. So is no bw manuals. Anything that changes the game could be called a cheat. Using a new HUD could be called a cheat. I can balance better with the "Hot Rod" hud I made. Thats why I made it.

I dont see this as a cheat though. I see it as evolution. For those of us who played the THPS series from the begining have been playing it a LONG TIME. So things like this can freshin it up. I rather enjoyed the speed of a FS 540 in THPS4. To be able to do that in THPS3 is "FUN". Isnt that whats it all about? (Y)

Lalita
03-04-2012, 04:12

Officer Dick
| Website
Day Wrote:
Demo Wrote:let's remove 1.3 :lol:
well basically the discussion must be about the speed of the trick not about the trick itself. Because every1 can take wolverine or the drunk skater and perform this. And i don't think it's unfair if this trick is modded to an fast airtrick

All fast airtricks where modded to an certain rate of speed, this is 3 times faster then if it was a fasttrick, so this trick is super super fast. There is nothing wrong with the trick itself, just the speed is a hack, thats like me speeding up my kickflip 3 times faster then it is on fast tricks. you get my point? of course its cheating...

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

wild786
03-04-2012, 07:00

w!Ld

PoWerFuQ Wrote:Hmmm here is my two cents on this. Lots of people have had fast tricks ins Kskater. I remeber when he first put it out. Most people was using it. And heaps of people was just using the fast trick part of it. So if people dont download fast tricks here, they will get it somewhere else.
Also I started playing when it was released on PS2. I bought a Ps2 and THP3. My pshyco girlfriend broke my Ps2. While I was waiting for it to be repaired I bought a copy of THPS3 for PC. The rest is history...

As far as it being a cheat. Of coure it is. So is no bw manuals. Anything that changes the game could be called a cheat. Using a new HUD could be called a cheat. I can balance better with the "Hot Rod" hud I made. Thats why I made it.

I dont see this as a cheat though. I see it as evolution. For those of us who played the THPS series from the begining have been playing it a LONG TIME. So things like this can freshin it up. I rather enjoyed the speed of a FS 540 in THPS4. To be able to do that in THPS3 is "FUN". Isnt that whats it all about? (Y)

yep the only reason i asked lalita to make this for me is cos i was gettin bored of my old tricks

shin Wrote:ofc it's cheating. You are using a trick which we can't use. Because it's haxed. Maybe make 1000x fasster kickflip and 200x faster special tricks then we won't bail.

Just play on normal settings, don't use any fast tricks and any other mods, because it's always advantage. This one was for everyone Wink

and the reason its fast is bcos i tried to adjust it so that its around the same speed as ksk fast tricks fs 540 because thats what berzerker replaces on my specials list and i tried to make claw punch as fast as ksk fast tricks 540 tailwhip..

if i wanted to lalita agreed to make heelflip varial lien shorter for me too but i didnt want that because its around 180 varial speed which is what heelflip varial lien replaces on my new cas..

so its not like i did it just so i wouldnt bail Tongue just wanted tricks that look new but with same speed as my old tricks

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
03-04-2012, 08:55

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:so its not like i did it just so i wouldnt bail Tongue just wanted tricks that look new but with same speed as my old tricks

just don't do it in public tournaments.

In every thps3 improv tourney, ppl should get the links to dl things which are acccepted. It would stop the wars on forum.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Demo
03-04-2012, 12:00

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
well, we should divide cheating and bug fixing... BW manual is obviously just random bug. coolsnake proved it by comparing with th4 script. but tricks are game mechanics - what makes every th game unique. so any change there may be called cheat. why cant you use coolsnake's airtiricks then?

-
-

Lalita
03-04-2012, 12:40

Officer Dick
| Website
Demo Wrote:why cant you use coolsnake's airtiricks then?
Are you stupid? It's basically TH4 in TH3, but it crashes your game instead. The whole community isn't going to download a fucking fix for some mod which no pros will use? It will just be another way noobs will find out how to crash people.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.