| Website
sign me up

spammmmmmm
Quote this message in a reply

Lalita
03-09-2012, 08:40

Officer Dick
| Website
Well it's a THPS3 forum and tournaments is obviously for thps3 only, you don't post it here, it's for the other sub forum. That's like me saying I can post a pic of my rec in news or players, well because, it's new right and player information :/ use common sense kid.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

shin
03-09-2012, 08:57

old.
| Website
how can you even compare my idea for a tourney(which i make for community) with some rec of random player? Leave my topic. I noticed you are the biggest hater on this forum.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lalita
03-09-2012, 14:50

Officer Dick
| Website
I don't hate, I'm sick of you warning people about emoticons, and you don't even follow the rules which you "tell people" to do. Post this shit in offtopic, it's nuthin to do with THPS3.

shin
03-09-2012, 16:42

old.
| Website
I'm sick of your hating. As you see admins didn't do anything with it. So it's not wrong as you think. Maybe it should be in challenge forum, maybe not. If admins will move it, I will accept it. No big deal. Everyone can make a fault. Anyway look that it's not a spam. Just doing something for the people here. But of course Big master Lalita come, calling everything a shit and trying to hate everything. Why you are still here? if everything what ppl do is so shitty for you? Again you try to compare some emoticons with working on tourney. If it's same for you, then congrats.

Lalita
03-09-2012, 17:08

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:I'm sick of your hating. As you see admins didn't do anything with it. So it's not wrong as you think. Maybe it should be in challenge forum, maybe not. If admins will move it, I will accept it. No big deal. Everyone can make a fault. Anyway look that it's not a spam. Just doing something for the people here. But of course Big master Lalita come, calling everything a shit and trying to hate everything. Why you are still here? if everything what ppl do is so shitty for you? Again you try to compare some emoticons with working on tourney. If it's same for you, then congrats.
Wow, pathetic at it's finest!

SicK
03-09-2012, 17:09

Tony Himself

"Sign up and play in our tournaments." This pty much sums it up. Forum is corect to post ANY COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT U WANT. Our=community= players registered at this forum. IT isnt only about th3. peace.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
03-09-2012, 17:16

old.
| Website
fuck this senseless conversation. You should get a permanent ban here. 3 weeks weren't enough as we see.

I will wait till tomorrow with sign ups.

Lalita
03-09-2012, 17:19

Officer Dick
| Website
nope, havn't done anything wrong :-)