Best THPS3 player ?!

shin
04-25-2012, 09:33

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:ye sure but thats why i said equivalent to 2 fkone's, but w/e if u say he was good in ta/graf tell me did he ever make 4bill in foundry cos blind did it. if u say over all best lets consider everything here

ta : fkone can't match blinds score so thers style of play/opinion doesn't matter here
graf: maybe fkone was better rly i can't say i never playd graff with fkone (or atleast i dont remember playing)
slap : what was fkone's slap rec? idk
koth: this can be proven if u take 2 ppl who u think combined can beat fkone and if me or blind beat their combined koth score in a single match
keep away: same this can also be tested by similar means
same goes for cz/ctf

only thing fkone is better than blind is at improv and yet u say overall he is better player but if i try to find a way to prove it u reject it u haven't pointed out the flaw in my logic yet either

it seems to me u are just avoiding it now, if u had no idea on who's better why make fun of my opinion like this:
shin Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:obviously best player is blind only thing he isnt good at is improv

the best joke ever Laugh

I agree with my post.

Jesus. Can't you stop this shit about choosing players from 2012 year who could be play like fkone from 2005? No one can fucking play like fkone if their skills could be even similair because Fkone is Fkone. ProSkater is ProSkater. Your argument is stupid. Seriously.

I can say:
Fkone had better canada rec than blind. Fkone was better 251x TA player. Fkone was better graff players. Fkone was better KA player. Fkone was better nm, improv players. Fkone was better cz, ctf player- imo! Because blind is a camper. Fkone is better overall. and we can talk like this for next 5 years.

Can we just both stfu? or go on msn, thps3 and talk? whatever. We are wasting so much time here and i have to earn money Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

wild786
04-25-2012, 09:51

w!Ld

so if u beat a proskater and i beat u im not necessarily better than proskater bcos proskater got a diff style of play (like not using grinds) unlike u im not asserting that blind is better graff player bcos i don't know but u just jump to conclusions and wow fkone is not even close to blind lvl in cz ctf koth and ka

sure u can discuss with me on msn i'm fine with that

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
04-25-2012, 10:07

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:so if u beat a proskater and i beat u im not necessarily better than proskater bcos proskater got a diff style of play (like not using grinds) unlike u im not asserting that blind is better graff player bcos i don't know but u just jump to conclusions and wow fkone is not even close to blind lvl in cz ctf koth and ka

sure u can discuss with me on msn i'm fine with that

This arguments are stupid because look at something like that:
Player A wins vs Player B
Player B wins vs Player C
and Player C wins vs Player A

and who is the best now?

I can have the problems to win vs Player C but win easily vs Player B. But Player B can own Player C without any problems. Everyone of us is different. If even for example we will find a player who can be similair to fkone and he will lose vs you- it doenst mean that fkone would lose vs you too. Because it depends from many aspects- generally how we play, what techniques we use, what's in our heads, and about our expierence. You just can't find a player who would play like fkone.

Look that I say that fkone is the best. You say that Blind is. ok. But now think why we say that? I have played a lot with fkone, you with blind. They are both our friends. They impressed us in another aspects. We just look for another things. Generally none of us have right. For me blind is a joke as best player ever. Imo he is good, but never as one of the best. You say that blind is the best and fkone is a joke. And really we can continue it for next 5-10 years. If I would be neutral guy, who reads our posts- I would say: Jesus, those guys have no life. Talking about nothing all the time and spending here 24 hours a day.

Plz. Just let's finish it.

Conclusion to this topic:
Fkone and Blind suck. We are the best :mrgreen:

That's how ppl see this topic..

Amen.

wild786
04-25-2012, 10:26

w!Ld

not everything works like rock paper scissor, in something like TA for sure rock paper scissor analogy doesn't work, the scenario u mentioned:

This arguments are stupid because look at something like that:
Player A wins vs Player B
Player B wins vs Player C
and Player C wins vs Player A

works when players are in close level to each other. its impossible to play at exactly same level all the time thats why that happens but in general a proskater will never win vs a pro even tho the pro won't be able to play his best every game but even the best of proskater won't beat the worst of the pro. so what im saying is if i can show a large enough gap between fkone and blind then the argument will be settled

i don't think this matter is all opinions sure there are some opinions involved, its like deciding on improv u can say someone who spins all tricks is better than someone who doesn't simply because oh its a different way of playing but that doesn't work we all have a set standard of improv in our mind (though it may differ from player to player it is generally in the same area and u won't find someone who thinks that a player who spinned all his tricks wrong is better than player who spinned it all right)

i think this applies here because u keep saying fkone plays diff and i think thats similar (not exactly same) to spinning tricks wrong.

btw im on msn if u wanna discuss it there oh and idc if third person thinks these ppl have no life lol i don't like to base my life on other peoples standards

shin
04-25-2012, 10:30

old.
| Website
We can finish it on forum.

We can continue it if i will be on thps3 but now i have my own duties.

Peace.

wild786
04-25-2012, 10:36

w!Ld

shin Wrote:We can finish it on forum.

We can continue it if i will be on thps3 but now i have my own duties.

Peace.
k we can discuss this next time we meet on th3

Lyst
04-25-2012, 11:24

Administrator
| Website
Fkone was a good player, but he was just as good as the other good players of that time. It was shin who won the most tournaments in the period 2005-2007, but that was a time when we were still playing with xtc and xtz and the time that barely anyone used transfers yet.

Wild is good in games like cz and koth (in ctf you totally rely on blind), but I can't really compare you, because you always have a delay. I'm used to play versus players which live close to me and barely have any lags. My whole way of playing is build around this, making it harder to play versus you. But ofcourse you have the same problem with us, that's why I can't really compare you with anyone. Your comboing skills xtc, slap and xtz wise are indeed the best, you can't argue with facts.

Ofcourse there is no "altimat gaymer", every top player is able to beat every other top player. And some players are better at cz while others are great at 251 top TA. Some are very good all around, but never were the best in any particular game. Every generation has its own top players and these generations can't be compared, because the older players first should have a chance to adapt to the new playing styles that are used in this present day.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

wild786
04-25-2012, 11:50

w!Ld

@ lyst every top player is able to beat every other top player thats true but consider this scenario as an analogy

in game 1
player A does 50mil
player B does 25mil

game 2
player B does 30mil
player C does 25mil

game 3

player C does 28mil
player A does 25mil

in this scenario every player got beat but their levels of skills overlap if we compare best of all 3 we got player a as best player b as second best and player c as last but they are all capable of beating each other

ofcourse unlike TA in games like cz this highest level is really hard to discover so i can't say for sure blind is best but i can say for sure that fkone isn't close to blind because i think fkones best performance doesn't match blinds worst performance

i wouldnt be able to say the same if for example shin said fg was best bcos blind and fgs skill levels overlap but fkone is far from blind

point is blind is the best in some games and great in all other games he is only lacking in improv while fkone isn't best in any and hes decent at other games

krea
04-25-2012, 12:35

Officer Dick

Quote:did he ever make 4bill in foundry cos blind did it

i would love to see that!

Day
04-25-2012, 13:16

Tony Himself
| Website
Blind is wild's smurf name!!!

Heart