Best THPS3 player ?!

Nevermind
04-25-2012, 14:07

Officer Dick

lyst Wrote:Fkone was a good player, but he was just as good as the other good players of that time. It was shin who won the most tournaments in the period 2005-2007, but that was a time when we were still playing with xtc and xtz and the time that barely anyone used transfers yet.

Wild is good in games like cz and koth (in ctf you totally rely on blind), but I can't really compare you, because you always have a delay. I'm used to play versus players which live close to me and barely have any lags. My whole way of playing is build around this, making it harder to play versus you. But ofcourse you have the same problem with us, that's why I can't really compare you with anyone. Your comboing skills xtc, slap and xtz wise are indeed the best, you can't argue with facts.

Ofcourse there is no "altimat gaymer", every top player is able to beat every other top player. And some players are better at cz while others are great at 251 top TA. Some are very good all around, but never were the best in any particular game. Every generation has its own top players and these generations can't be compared, because the older players first should have a chance to adapt to the new playing styles that are used in this present day.

i pretty much agree with that

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Esk8
04-25-2012, 20:52

Three-sixty!

lyst Wrote:Fkone was a good player, but he was just as good as the other good players of that time. It was shin who won the most tournaments in the period 2005-2007, but that was a time when we were still playing with xtc and xtz and the time that barely anyone used transfers yet.

Wild is good in games like cz and koth (in ctf you totally rely on blind), but I can't really compare you, because you always have a delay. I'm used to play versus players which live close to me and barely have any lags. My whole way of playing is build around this, making it harder to play versus you. But ofcourse you have the same problem with us, that's why I can't really compare you with anyone. Your comboing skills xtc, slap and xtz wise are indeed the best, you can't argue with facts.

Ofcourse there is no "altimat gaymer", every top player is able to beat every other top player. And some players are better at cz while others are great at 251 top TA. Some are very good all around, but never were the best in any particular game. Every generation has its own top players and these generations can't be compared, because the older players first should have a chance to adapt to the new playing styles that are used in this present day.

This.

Nihilism
04-25-2012, 21:39

Three-sixty!

Guys, this discussion will go NOWHERE.
First of all, I am the best player, obviously (not).
Second of all, you can't judge. You just can't. There were SO many old players you guys never even heard of (except shin, lyst, esk8 etc), and they all had different kind of style and each 1 was good in his own 'zone'.
My point is.. Lock this thread 38

Esk8
04-25-2012, 22:10

Three-sixty!

How are you doing Nihil? :3

SicK
04-26-2012, 11:24

Tony Himself

Nihilism Wrote:My point is.. Lock this thread 38

I agree Original 25pages only cuz wild thinks he is good? CMON, LOCK IT Heart

BTW yes Blind best player BY FAR! LMAO. Back when i played teamgames <ctf,cz> none of u posting here was even close to me you are all just funny. And yes i was beatin all lyst shin fkone back in 2006<wild or blind were not able to even get one zone from me or any of listed players back then> 2-0 cz when i still cared and could<cant play teamgames since 3-4 years cuz of internet or th3 fault idk>. Stop being funneh u make laugh toomuch.TOOMUCH

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
04-26-2012, 11:37

old.
| Website
SicK Wrote:

BTW yes Blind best player BY FAR! LMAO. Back when i played teamgames <ctf,cz> none of u posting here was even close to me you are all just funny. And yes i was beatin all lyst shin fkone back in 2006<wild or blind were not able to even get one zone from me or any of listed players back then> 2-0 cz when i still cared and could<cant play teamgames since 3-4 years cuz of internet or th3 fault idk>. Stop being funneh u make laugh toomuch.TOOMUCH

lol. you made me laugh too Laugh "sick as best player" ahhahhaa Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Nevermind
04-26-2012, 12:04

Officer Dick

SicK Wrote:

XdD

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Lyst
04-26-2012, 12:12

Administrator
| Website
You've never told us before that you were dreaming about THPS3 back in 2006. :lol:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

bluey
04-26-2012, 12:34

FATALITY

almost had an heart attack, coz of yoo much laughs

@wild : move your ass in Europe
@shin : buy a new computer and not a laptop
@sick : buy an internet connection
@nevermind : stop laughing :lol:
@fkone : use a time machine and don't stop playin from 2007 to 2012
@blind : stop freeskating
@mko team : stop being lazy
@bluey : stop writing funny posts

Heart

Nevermind
04-26-2012, 12:41

Officer Dick

cant ahahahaha
sick is so ridiculous! Laugh