Best THPS3 player ?!

Psycho
04-24-2012, 06:42

rockband addict

I was like reading 1 page of that Blind conversation, then I just stopped reading lol.

So, back to the topic, I suggest David :Original

shin
04-24-2012, 07:55

old.
| Website
@ Wild

ye that's why i didn't believe in many of your things. Because you were cheater and liar. As i see i only quoated sick's answer for your video Laugh I read some posts on Devil clan forum yesterday and i see you were really hated person because you used to change your nicks, say bullshit and prove things which don't exist. Everyone who know your history should be suspicious about your recs and achievements. I'm pretty sure that if Rev would be 1st who made such a big score I would believe him without a problem. It wasn't about possibilietes on thps3, but always about you.

PS. If in 2005 year on polish forum we talked about that you were cheating so we knew it before you told it to us lol.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

bluey
04-24-2012, 08:25

FATALITY

This link is gonna close this debate : http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/ranking.htm.
(I am kidding)

Anyway, Thid topic is going nowhere, coz some believe that finding the 1st tf/ nms / line.. make them talented.
Others think about skills and not talent.

btw : if I am the 1st who will buy THPSHD, and if I find some tfs, make the 1st nm and improv vid and pwn newbies, will I be the "best"?

Heart

shin
04-24-2012, 08:34

old.
| Website
blueman Wrote:if I am the 1st who will buy THPSHD, and if I find some tfs, make the 1st nm and improv vid and pwn newbies, will I be the "best"?

Nope. Bots are better than you :mrgreen:

bluey
04-24-2012, 08:43

FATALITY

so : chatmonitor is the best.

BEST CONCLUSION EVER

Heart

stof
04-24-2012, 09:06

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
6 pages in 1 day? I bet everyone is talking about me in there

spammmmmmm

wild786
04-24-2012, 10:42

w!Ld

shin Wrote:@ Wild

ye that's why i didn't believe in many of your things. Because you were cheater and liar. As i see i only quoated sick's answer for your video Laugh I read some posts on Devil clan forum yesterday and i see you were really hated person because you used to change your nicks, say bullshit and prove things which don't exist. Everyone who know your history should be suspicious about your recs and achievements. I'm pretty sure that if Rev would be 1st who made such a big score I would believe him without a problem. It wasn't about possibilietes on thps3, but always about you.

PS. If in 2005 year on polish forum we talked about that you were cheating so we knew it before you told it to us lol.

link me to the forum and show me because im sure no one knew i cheated before i told them. in fact the kind of cheats i had (easy balance and pb trainer) are almost impossible to figure out.. not to mention i never DID anything impressive infront of anyone (except bluey) i just claimed it. so u cant say u knew i was cheating.. u can only say u knew i was lying about my rec and u didn't quote sicks answer for my video in 22 xtc (that was only for 33 xtc)

have a look for urself: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33">viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33</a><!-- l -->

the point is u believed me in 22 xtc.. even though at that time i revealed my cheats only 1 year before i made that vid, but u didn't believe my 33 xtc which i released 1 year after my 33 xtc and in that topic u accused me of cheating.

22 xtc 6-7 more caps than any xtc rec of that time and u still believed me knowing my history of cheats but didnt believe me on 33 xtc.. why is that?
because 33 xtc was too much for u to imagine without cheating

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
04-24-2012, 12:28

old.
| Website
What a bullshit. You know better what i think and thought. The fact is that you were cheater, liar and my opinion about you is generally bad because you were one of the biggest noob in history. You can make even 100xtc. I'm gonna be always suspicious about your playing. Because you fucked ppl some years ago and who knows if you still don't do it. I won't take your game serious, because you don't deserve it.

Amfedain at 4th december 2005 answered to fkone about you:

"You are saying that Wild was doing double rails and was making TA line. LOL Cheater. I was playing with that noob. I guess he uses pb. and in ctf he is slow like turtle. Amen. "

Ofc we weren't 100 percent sure that you were cheating but we already talked about it. And you just proved it later.

Lyst
04-24-2012, 12:29

Administrator
| Website
I'm telling you shitbox is the best. When he came back for a few days 2 years ago, he beat 95% of the procommunity, while he had not played THPS3 for 4-5 years. Give him 1 year, and none of us will stand a chance. And he was already beating pretty much everyone in cz, ctf and koth back in 2002.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

JeZ0
04-24-2012, 12:37

Tony Himself
| Website
i dont believe in "The Best Player" everyone in the community has there ups and downs

Until the end of Time