Best THPS3 player ?!

bluey
04-24-2012, 15:53

FATALITY

shin Wrote:if we could play a game like shin, fkone 2005-2006 vs wild, blind 2011 it would be one of the best game ever.

Cap it and I am gonna buy it 100 bucks.

Heart

Day
04-24-2012, 17:21

Tony Himself
| Website
shin Wrote:@ day
why did you create that topic? Devil Wink
blueman Wrote:edit : DAY ! I ll kill you for creating this topic :lol:
.d SORRY guys Tongue

Heart

Pirat
04-24-2012, 18:32

Wannabe

[Image: grandpatellusmohi24mktr9w.jpg]

shin Wrote:Anyway it's one of the best video of thps3 I have ever seen.

shin Wrote:it's one of the worst videos of thps3 I have ever seen

:mrgreen:

shin
04-24-2012, 19:05

old.
| Website
if you don't have anything to say Piraat- i guess you don't have so just stfu.

As i see you can't talk serious now because this community, forum is full of ego kids. Reported your post as spam.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

krea
04-24-2012, 19:14

Officer Dick

you guys should calm down and stop acting like you talk about other players because you only want to talk about yourselves
you are both guys trying to achieve the "legend status"

wild with his: "i am so good that u could not even imagine.
if you as a person rly need this confirmation wild: yes 33xtc is pretty insane.

and shin with: "i thought i would be remembered as one of the best"
if it makes you happy shin, i remember lyst said that you really were one of the best a few years back and that you won every tourney.

Make a hall of fame and put them names up there so this argument will end. but uh once again they will argue about the order of priority :roll:

shin
04-24-2012, 19:26

old.
| Website
All I want is a respect for old players, because ppl were really good. But We have a good example that it's impossible- Pirat who generally know shit, just came back here after long break and what he does is only attacking me and our old community. WTF with you guys? I was in your age also, but I always loved to talking about this game and many other things. But guys like Pirat just prove that this community is immature like hell. You can't talk with those kind of guys, because they always know things better.. that's annoying. If you don't have anything to say, just be quiet.

Pirat
04-24-2012, 19:43

Wannabe

shin Wrote:All I want is a respect for old players, because ppl were really good. But We have a good example that it's impossible- Pirat who generally know shit, just came back here after long break and what he does is only attacking me and our old community. WTF with you guys? I was in your age also, but I always loved to talking about this game and many other things. But guys like Pirat just prove that this community is immature like hell. You can't talk with those kind of guys, because they always know things better.. that's annoying. If you don't have anything to say, just be quiet.

LOL :lol: :lol:
sorry but this is really funny. i never attacked you/any other oldschooler, and since i never said anything..how can you interpret so much in this picture Laugh
i never said i know anything better, neither i see that my post was so annoying. even if it was, i'm allowed to be immature like hell since im not yet an adult Laugh
it was a joke lol
altho, i never had a long break?!

edit: maybe i should show you where i copied from and you will see i had no bad thoughts
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/GrandpaTellUsMore-13832.jpg">http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/GrandpaT ... -13832.jpg</a><!-- m -->

shin Wrote:Anyway it's one of the best video of thps3 I have ever seen.

shin Wrote:it's one of the worst videos of thps3 I have ever seen

:mrgreen:

Day
04-24-2012, 20:45

Tony Himself
| Website
lol i think i created a really active thread which got almost 10 pages =0

& I do think old players do get the respect they earned. Problem is that there are only few people who can talk about them, and the players who talk about a oldsql player also may have a different opinion on him.
With this topic I just wanted some names from u guys. Who was the best player in YOUR opinion, not depending on shit. Just your personal favorite. Though there is TA/CZ/CTF etc. and it might seem hard to decide

Heart

shin
04-24-2012, 20:46

old.
| Website
@ Pirat
I meant you came back on forum. You just posted a spam, and it looked for me like you making fun on me and believe me- it wasn't so nice when i saw this.

kevDN4
04-24-2012, 21:11

What? 180!?

krea Wrote:you guys should calm down and stop acting like you talk about other players because you only want to talk about yourselves
you are both guys trying to achieve the "legend status"

wild with his: "i am so good that u could not even imagine.
if you as a person rly need this confirmation wild: yes 33xtc is pretty insane.

and shin with: "i thought i would be remembered as one of the best"
if it makes you happy shin, i remember lyst said that you really were one of the best a few years back and that you won every tourney.

Make a hall of fame and put them names up there so this argument will end. but uh once again they will argue about the order of priority :roll:

My Opinion!

und pirat weiter so hehe

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]