Playing again after years...

MxAa2ooX
09-11-2012, 03:22

Noob

Been years since I've touched this old dusty disc... but I've finally installed it again. So all the noobs have the pro password for defmod... and the 251 unlimiter is off teh hook (what happened to teh good old base?). Sigh... well you know, I kind of guessed it would be that way by now heh. Oh and that certain pro password is now the noob password apparently... anyways nice to meet everyone, new and old! What's with all the spanish people? Hablo espanol pero... es loco!
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
09-11-2012, 09:26

Administrator
| Website
Hey welcome back :Laugh
There are not so many people playing trick attack still, it's mostly control zone, ctf or koth. Wink Because it's much more fun to play vs eachother than just do something you can do offline as well. (sombrero)

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
09-11-2012, 10:59

old.
| Website
MxAa2ooX Wrote:Oh and that certain pro password is now the noob password apparently...

totally agree.

Hello Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

wild786
09-11-2012, 22:52

w!Ld

MxAa2ooX Wrote:Been years since I've touched this old dusty disc... but I've finally installed it again. So all the noobs have the pro password for defmod... and the 251 unlimiter is off teh hook (what happened to teh good old base?). Sigh... well you know, I kind of guessed it would be that way by now heh. Oh and that certain pro password is now the noob password apparently... anyways nice to meet everyone, new and old! What's with all the spanish people? Hablo espanol pero... es loco!
lol i joind ur serv and tried to talk to u.. and u ignored me Closedeyes

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

uL0v3mE
10-23-2012, 16:02

Unregistered

lol i joind ur serv and tried to talk to u.. and u ignored me Closedeyes[/quote]

i should do that too!!

pwneR
10-23-2012, 18:36

Wannabe

Welcome Back, and have fun ^.^

JeZ0
10-23-2012, 23:15

Tony Himself
| Website
Welcome Back Original

Until the end of Time

Challenger
01-01-2013, 23:55

Wannabe

Si yo espeaken espanol pero no mucho, de escuelo. I was surprised at first by all the Spanish speaking players but you get used to it. They're not really that bad, the worst things they will do is say "TA RIO!" "TA RIO!" lol. I kind of like Rio but man, I have to disagree with people not playing trick attack anymore. It's hard to find the jewels in the rough (experienced pros) now.

I hosted a LevelMod server in Kona and had several pros join, this is the best way to find them it seems but I hate having to crash 500 people just to meet some of the pros. This pro password that was used, care to establish a new one?

Follow me on PHUN Online:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=939">http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.p ... file&u=939</a><!-- m -->

Lyst
01-02-2013, 10:29

Administrator
| Website
There's pretty much always a proserver (with a password and there are like 4 commonly used passwords) online (at least between 09:00 and 23:00 GMT+1) and the reason many pro players do not play trick attack is because it's too much of the same and it's an individual game. There is no use in online play if everyone is just making their own combo. And TA has never really been about who has scored the highest in a single game. It's only about records and beating them. With nowadays combo's people have to wait like 10 minutes on average for others to finish their combo.

And to be honest, if I see your videos Challenger, you are not really a match for the players in the proservers (yet?).

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Challenger
01-02-2013, 14:00

Wannabe

I have never really hit pro status and don't ever plan on it. I've always been a casual player; not a pro but not a noob either, somewhere in between. It's satisfying to have the upper hand in a majority of the noob matches but joining a pro server with people pulling off 800 million point combos is just not appealing to me. I just like to enjoy the game and if I pull of a nice line or combo it's like an added bonus. To each his own I guess.

Follow me on PHUN Online:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=939">http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.p ... file&u=939</a><!-- m -->