Playing again after years...

stof
01-02-2013, 17:40

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
im always in for some TA (: you can PM whenever you want to play, i get the mails on my mobile so i see it pretty fastTongue

spammmmmmm
Quote this message in a reply

Nihilism
01-23-2013, 11:02

Three-sixty!

I am ALWAYS up for TA ; - )

Crazy9000
01-24-2013, 20:14

Wannabe

lyst Wrote:There's pretty much always a proserver (with a password and there are like 4 commonly used passwords) online (at least between 09:00 and 23:00 GMT+1) and the reason many pro players do not play trick attack is because it's too much of the same and it's an individual game. There is no use in online play if everyone is just making their own combo. And TA has never really been about who has scored the highest in a single game. It's only about records and beating them. With nowadays combo's people have to wait like 10 minutes on average for others to finish their combo.

And to be honest, if I see your videos Challenger, you are not really a match for the players in the proservers (yet?).

Me and the other Eps members used to do "tours" where you play one game in each level, and the person with the highest score gets a point for every one they win. 251 stop helps cut the time down to more reasonable levels, especially in places like airport.

Vadru
01-25-2013, 17:27

What? 180!?

I agree TA is very good for online specially if you use 251 stop so ppl don't need to wait so long, random tours are awesome also can help eachother with feedback and show lines etc also half the online experience in thps3 is chating anyway so doesn't matter which gametype you play it's nice to just chat chill and play few ta games

Lyst
01-25-2013, 17:45

Administrator
| Website
Do you really find it fun to do the same stuff over and over again? The 251 stop line in AP is like 20 seconds long, which is repeated over and over in a game, game after game. Even the tricks are pretty much predefined. When you managed to get scores over 200 mil, is it still satisfying for you to get a few mil more?

For me it isn't, I rather play some CTF, KOTH or CZ as these games are never the same, which stay interesting as your opponents also get better and therefore the gameplay also changes. It is fun to cooperate with other players and to anticipate on other players, rather than just doing your own stuff and at most compare your scores. Plus a 100 pts landed in TA would even beat a bailed 250 mil 251 stop combo.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Psycho
01-25-2013, 18:05

rockband addict

lyst Wrote:Plus a 100 pts landed in TA would even beats a bailed 250 mil 251 stop combo.

THIS!!!1! *applause, wipes tear away* :cry: (Y) (Y)

Vadru
01-25-2013, 20:19

What? 180!?

lyst Wrote:100 pts landed in TA would even beats a bailed 250 mil 251 stop combo.
I think you look at it wrong if you really care about who won I just like to play ta and learn become better and help other become better and have fun online it's much more fun cause you can learn more help eachother chat share ideas and lines etc. so all I'm saying is not ta is funnier than other games for everyone thats personal opinion however if you like ta it should be funnier to play online unlike what you claim that you can just play it offline.

John
01-26-2013, 08:30

Three-sixty!

lyst Wrote:I rather play some CTF, KOTH or CZ as these games are never the same, which stay interesting as your opponents also get better and therefore the gameplay also changes. It is fun to cooperate with other players and to anticipate on other players, rather than just doing your own stuff and at most compare your scores. Plus a 100 pts landed in TA would even beats a bailed 250 mil 251 stop combo.
I totally agree there :Laugh (Y)