MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT!

Lalita
11-18-2012, 07:57

Officer Dick
| Website
im gonna be fucking honest here i was happy to come back but you have completly fucked my return now im over this shit i wanted to play a good tour but no you have to be like that dont ya wild. psycho and kapn are great team and have beaten wild and ownish then they ragequit as u all know wild hates to lose. what was so fucking hard about swapping split with john? no fucking harm done? lets be honest kapn and psycho was the dominant team in the tour wild probly knew this so when he had the change he swapped david coz lets face it david isnt the best ctf player now is he, he always going afk for lame reasons and rage quiting. swapping partners was easiest solution why would i swap split with someone outside the tour then hows that fair for split even split said we are a bad team together. he plays better with pwner most likely then me. it was pointless me and split playing first round coz its obviously a loss and a bad game 5-0 every game? seriously i wanna know whats so hard to swap split with john that way no one getting removed and split plays which he wanted? but u said it was fine to remove split and replace him with another place and thats ok? LMFAO seriously thats worst then swapping partners? it was fairest way? me and split are never on skype at the same time and i have busy schedule now i go to parties every week, gathos, riding what ever normally busy all the time when john was on skype which was best time for me but split cant make it coz its like 5 am for him. u may think im blabbering random shit but its so fucking dumb what u did. now since psycho and pirat are out u might aswell say congrats to the new winners wild and blueman? fucking lame gay mother fucking tour

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

JeZ0
11-18-2012, 08:06

Tony Himself
| Website
Quote:me and split are never on skype at the same time

He cant speak English, so skyping would be pretty useless imo :lol:

Until the end of Time

wild786
11-18-2012, 08:45

w!Ld

Lalita Wrote:im gonna be fucking honest here i was happy to come back but you have completly fucked my return now im over this shit i wanted to play a good tour but no you have to be like that dont ya wild. psycho and kapn are great team and have beaten wild and ownish then they ragequit as u all know wild hates to lose. what was so fucking hard about swapping split with john? no fucking harm done? lets be honest kapn and psycho was the dominant team in the tour wild probly knew this so when he had the change he swapped david coz lets face it david isnt the best ctf player now is he, he always going afk for lame reasons and rage quiting. swapping partners was easiest solution why would i swap split with someone outside the tour then hows that fair for split even split said we are a bad team together. he plays better with pwner most likely then me. it was pointless me and split playing first round coz its obviously a loss and a bad game 5-0 every game? seriously i wanna know whats so hard to swap split with john that way no one getting removed and split plays which he wanted? but u said it was fine to remove split and replace him with another place and thats ok? LMFAO seriously thats worst then swapping partners? it was fairest way? me and split are never on skype at the same time and i have busy schedule now i go to parties every week, gathos, riding what ever normally busy all the time when john was on skype which was best time for me but split cant make it coz its like 5 am for him. u may think im blabbering random shit but its so fucking dumb what u did. now since psycho and pirat are out u might aswell say congrats to the new winners wild and blueman? fucking lame gay mother fucking tour

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
11-18-2012, 08:58

old.
| Website
Lalita Wrote:im gonna be fucking honest here i was happy to come back but you have completly fucked my return now im over this shit i wanted to play a good tour but no you have to be like that dont ya wild. psycho and kapn are great team and have beaten wild and ownish then they ragequit as u all know wild hates to lose. what was so fucking hard about swapping split with john? no fucking harm done? lets be honest kapn and psycho was the dominant team in the tour wild probly knew this so when he had the change he swapped david coz lets face it david isnt the best ctf player now is he, he always going afk for lame reasons and rage quiting. swapping partners was easiest solution why would i swap split with someone outside the tour then hows that fair for split even split said we are a bad team together. he plays better with pwner most likely then me. it was pointless me and split playing first round coz its obviously a loss and a bad game 5-0 every game? seriously i wanna know whats so hard to swap split with john that way no one getting removed and split plays which he wanted? but u said it was fine to remove split and replace him with another place and thats ok? LMFAO seriously thats worst then swapping partners? it was fairest way? me and split are never on skype at the same time and i have busy schedule now i go to parties every week, gathos, riding what ever normally busy all the time when john was on skype which was best time for me but split cant make it coz its like 5 am for him. u may think im blabbering random shit but its so fucking dumb what u did. now since psycho and pirat are out u might aswell say congrats to the new winners wild and blueman? fucking lame gay mother fucking tour

lol. I have some tips for you:
- learn to play
- sign up when you have time ("busy schedule- parties" Laugh Laugh you make me laugh.)
- don't make problems during the tourneys. I would do the same with you and psycho what wild did.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Psycho
11-18-2012, 10:14

rockband addict

I love Lalita for these long badass posts.
And I have to agree, why do you replace me with David (nothing against David lol)
for no particular reason (I may had raged a little but opinions change, don't they?) while the deadline was still the 19th.. I don't get it, seriously.
sorting out the good teammates but not giving any chances to worse teammates..
And yeah, I kind of have to agree with Lalita, most games with Wild (when he loses) end up kinda in a war :roll:
that's my statement to this whole journey :lol:
and ppl who weren't included in the tournament better shouldn't comment on this.. (stupid)

EDIT: posted the wrong date (N)

Lalita
11-18-2012, 10:17

Officer Dick
| Website
@shin
i guess thats why u didnt sign up so u can troll coz obviously all this tour has gained is pushed players away.
also shin shut up you dont know what happens in my life im really busy now i do go to parties im young unlike yourself so i do have fun on weekends.

:inb4out:

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Psycho
11-18-2012, 10:28

rockband addict

Lalita Wrote:@shin
i guess thats why u didnt sign up so u can troll coz obviously all this tour has gained is pushed players away.
also shin shut up

amen.

shin
11-18-2012, 10:40

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:and ppl who weren't included in the tournament better shouldn't comment on this.. (stupid)

Why? Tell me a constructive argument. Because that "stupid emoticon" you can show to your friends and i'm not your friend. So if you don't have any constructive arguments besides posting "stupid emoticon" then shut up.

You both with lalita do everything to show how you are disadvantaged but fact is you both deserved it. I saw your behaviour Psycho in this topic, and sorry man but you act like 10years old kid. If you have no respect for another ppl on forum, don't expect that we will respect for you too. You both signed up and make such a big drama on forum, but all you can do is only making the problems during a tourney. CTF tours are always problematic. Mostly because some ppl act like you both.

and lalita- i didn't sign up because i don't have time for playing with kids and waste my time. Question is why you signed up? You said already twice that you don't have time because you have parties lol. You have to be really, really busy. If you are then don't fucking sign up next time party boy.

Psycho
11-18-2012, 10:55

rockband addict

You're just HILARIOUS.
You can't sign up to play ('cause you're SO busy), but infect the forum with the lamest arguments in history of THPS? :mrgreen: :roll:
btw, I can post as many "stupid emoticons" as I want (stupid)
and please stop arguing with "kids" it's impacting bad for your reputation, kiddo 8-)

shin
11-18-2012, 11:00

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:You're just HILARIOUS.
You can't sign up to play ('cause you're SO busy), but infect the forum with the lamest arguments in history of THPS? :mrgreen: :roll:

Do you think? I'm asking seriously, because i really doubt it. For your information i work on pc, and i'm not at home, and don't have time even to cap my run for 2nd week in improve your prov. Yes, im really busy by making a money but i can join it with reading, and posting a forum when i have a bit of time, but not playing. But your little brain can't even think about it.