MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT!

Lalita
11-18-2012, 11:01

Officer Dick
| Website
@shin you troll the fuck outta this forum shows how good your social life is (stupid)

your like a virus u add your 5 cents to everything and your so fucking annoyin.
dont u got better things to do like writing old in all the video topics?

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Psycho
11-18-2012, 11:03

rockband addict

ahahahaha now it's turning embarrassing Xd
in this "little" amount of time, you could meet up with your partner and your opponent team, 'cause you've been up here on c3 for quite long time now, don't tell me you couldn't show up (stupid)

shin
11-18-2012, 11:07

old.
| Website
Lalita Wrote:@shin you troll the fuck outta this forum shows how good your social life is (stupid)

do you have any constructive arguments? I guess no. You just flame everyone on this forum.
Wild made best decision to finish this tourney and kicked the guys who make only the problems. You wanted to see good organisation? I saw. So deal with it and leave us, and all tourneys because you are generally out from this community.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Psycho
11-18-2012, 11:09

rockband addict

shin Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:@shin you troll the fuck outta this forum shows how good your social life is (stupid)

do you have any constructive arguments? I guess no. You just flame everyone on this forum.
Wild made best decision to finish this tourney and kicked the guys who make only the problems. You wanted to see good organisation? I saw. So deal with it and leave us, and all tourneys because you are generally out from this community.

How the heck can you talk for the WHOLE community? you're like a god damn grandpa, trying to teach and educate people (stupid)

shin
11-18-2012, 11:10

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:ahahahaha now it's turning embarrassing Xd
in this "little" amount of time, you could meet up with your partner and your opponent team, 'cause you've been up here on c3 for quite long time now, don't tell me you couldn't show up (stupid)

ow god. Can you read? As i said, im not at home, and don't thps3 on pc i work on. Take some fresh air, and meet a life, because it looks like you sit at home all the time.

Psycho
11-18-2012, 11:12

rockband addict

shin Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:ahahahaha now it's turning embarrassing Xd

ow god. Can you read? As i said, im not at home, and don't thps3 on pc i work on. Take some fresh air, and meet a life, because it looks like you sit at home all the time.

Yeah, you're right, I can't move out atm 'cause recently I broke a part of my leg (OH STUPID ME) and I ain't got crutches atm, neither a wheelchair Sad

shin
11-18-2012, 11:13

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:
shin Wrote:

How the heck can you talk for the WHOLE community? you're like a god damn grandpa, trying to teach and educate people (stupid)

Simply, so many ppl argued with you in this topic: wild, krea, blue, me. Now ask yourself who makes tourneys on this forum. As you see, you will not to fast participate in any of new tourneys. That was your choice and i didn't teach anyone. I just say my opinion without any "ironic" arguments, because you can talk only like that. That only shows what person you are.

Lalita
11-18-2012, 11:13

Officer Dick
| Website
that wasnt a flame its just what you normally do?
your arguements are pointless you just say "OMG U flame im gonna tell my mum wa wa".
all you do is report all the posts yet your the one stirring the shit up? this had nothing to fucking do with you it was between psycho, john, split, wild & myself yet u manage to interrupt a topic which has nothing to do with your, it wont be long until you start bringing up the past since your grandpa shin and you been there since the start no one gives a flying fuck mate

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Psycho
11-18-2012, 11:15

rockband addict

shin Wrote:Simply, so many ppl argued with you in this topic: wild, krea, blue, me. Now ask yourself who makes tourneys on this forum. As you see, you will not to fast participate in any of new tourneys. That was your choice and i didn't teach anyone. I just say my opinion without any "ironic" arguments, because you can talk only like that. That only shows what person you are.

One more ridiculous post.. you just count up people who are mostly "worshiped" by most of this "community" uggggggh.. and yeah it was my choice, good that we agree in this point.. (stupid)

shin
11-18-2012, 11:17

old.
| Website
Lalita Wrote:that wasnt a flame its just what you normally do?
your arguements are pointless you just say "OMG U flame im gonna tell my mum wa wa".
all you do is report all the posts yet your the one stirring the shit up? this had nothing to fucking do with you it was between psycho, john, split, wild & myself yet u manage to interrupt a topic which has nothing to do with your, it wont be long until you start bringing up the past since your grandpa shin and you been there since the start no one gives a flying fuck mate

i love how you take few words from my long posts and try to post something smart without saying any constructive, only attacking a person. GL man. Someday you will grow up and understand that you have to learn a lot. Especially how to talk. yo