Help

JunkieXL
01-04-2013, 15:40

Noob

Hi,

I tried to install the patch.. but at the menu screen it still says: 4.0
Can anyone help me?

& im also looking for a nice version of AP.. since i downloaded a crappy one last time.. there is a very old 1.. that looks smooth..
can anyone link me there?
Quote this message in a reply

Demo
01-04-2013, 16:48

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
you have to replace files, you know.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3058">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3058</a><!-- l -->
take your time and explore these forums a little, this thread was just a few lines below.

***this should be moved to problems btw***

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

JunkieXL
01-04-2013, 16:54

Noob

Demo Wrote:you have to replace files, you know.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3058">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3058</a><!-- l -->
take your time and explore these forums a little, this thread was just a few lines below.

***this should be moved to problems btw***

thanks for the quick answer..
but I've downloaded that version.. but the graphics didn't work out fine for me..
so ye, I'm trying to recieve a back up or another map re-make..

Demo
01-04-2013, 21:18

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
JunkieXL Wrote:but the graphics didn't work out fine for me..
is it fine on vid? ijust assumed you're using high end machine.
either way, get something else here
those also contain original ap i guess
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.xstclan.com/?page_id=419">http://www.xstclan.com/?page_id=419</a><!-- m -->

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

kevDN4
01-04-2013, 22:36

What? 180!?

xst side
probs to lalita that he still has my old lvl conversion. I thougt they was lost afer lyst 46thps was down. Realy nice man. Ap Coffee shop and rosewel sweet candy.
Nice
:Original

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]

JeZ0
01-05-2013, 02:44

Tony Himself
| Website
kevDN4 Wrote:xst side
probs to lalita that he still has my old lvl conversion. I thougt they was lost afer lyst 46thps was down. Realy nice man. Ap Coffee shop and rosewel sweet candy.
Nice
:Original

Slappys Ap was good as well :Original

Also this should be posted under the Problems forum Junkie. Don't make the same mistake that I did back in 2012, it's not pleasant :lol:

Until the end of Time

JunkieXL
01-05-2013, 03:56

Noob

Thank you all for the Quick responses..

Can anyone please upload:
- Original AP files (sky & regular)
(so i can just replace them..)
- or the AP of 1.3 version.

Thanks alot Heart!

Quote:Also this should be posted under the Problems forum Junkie. Don't make the same mistake that I did back in 2012, it's not pleasant
Yes, sorry my bad. Wont make this mistake again.

EDIT:
I tried dl'ing maps from XST site already..
But still got the HD AP level.. weard..

JeZ0
01-05-2013, 12:35

Tony Himself
| Website
The XsT site has been having troubles for quite some time. If you want I can get in contact with Lalita and ask him about your problems if you want

Until the end of Time

Demo
01-05-2013, 12:52

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
JeZ0 Wrote:The XsT site has been having troubles for quite some time. If you want I can get in contact with Lalita and ask him about your problems if you want
site is up, his troubles are not related to this, he just can't replace ap.tdx with another ap.tdx...

-
-

JunkieXL
01-10-2013, 04:02

Noob

Demo Wrote:
JeZ0 Wrote:The XsT site has been having troubles for quite some time. If you want I can get in contact with Lalita and ask him about your problems if you want
site is up, his troubles are not related to this, he just can't replace ap.tdx with another ap.tdx...

I see,
I did replace the map files in the first place to get this map.. All I want now is a back-up, so I can get my old AP map back..

hmm..