When to use DefMod

Demo
01-18-2013, 12:55

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
challenger drops the fact that most of those who post here plays on PW servers Tongue

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
01-18-2013, 13:00

rockband addict

stof Wrote:and they might send Pablo Escobar to you and your whole family so be really careful

LOL!! :lol:

Challenger
01-18-2013, 15:33

Wannabe

That's not what I'm saying, I have a hard time remembering names (especially ones with jacked up characters). But I won't be able to go online for a while anyway.

Follow me on PHUN Online:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=939">http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.p ... file&u=939</a><!-- m -->

Faith
01-20-2013, 19:58

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:There are not many pro's using that, because it would be noticed quite quickly by other pros. So I would be careful calling people cheaters. If however you're sure one is cheating, just ban him ==Original

9/10? nah. maybe you just wanna express the less who are cheating but id say 1/30 cheats and those who do are not rly good players. they use it to keep up with the pros. think challenger making bit a big deal out of it. just ban if they are cheating, alot of cool people who are fun to play with are online so now and then Tongue

plum
01-21-2013, 14:28

Tony Himself
| Website
I use defmod to turn slaps off. I used to use no bw manual, but I got permanent fix from coolsnake. Sometimes I used to disable manual for purpose of playing nm graf, but I've haven't done that for ages. There are no players who want to play it or it's hard to explain it to 7 other people in server. I use other cheats like moon graf etc, but always people in server are trusted and everyone knows and accept what I and others do with cheats and why we do it. I never do it to gain any unfair advantage.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Demo
01-21-2013, 15:57

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
plum Wrote:but I got permanent fix from demo.
i'm pretty sure you got it from coolsnake Tongue

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

stof
01-21-2013, 22:44

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
plum Wrote:I use defmod to turn slaps off. I used to use no bw manual, but I got permanent fix from demo. Sometimes I used to disable manual for purpose of playing nm graf, but I've haven't done that for ages. There are no players who want to play it or it's hard to explain it to 7 other people in server. I use other cheats like moon graf etc, but always people in server are trusted and everyone knows and accept what I and others do with cheats and why we do it. I never do it to gain any unfair advantage.

Plum we definetly need to play together :Original

spammmmmmm

plum
01-22-2013, 21:50

Tony Himself
| Website
Demo Wrote:
plum Wrote:but I got permanent fix from demo.
i'm pretty sure you got it from coolsnake Tongue
:Original
I go correct my post.

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

plum
01-22-2013, 21:52

Tony Himself
| Website
stof Wrote:
plum Wrote:I use defmod to turn slaps off. I used to use no bw manual, but I got permanent fix from demo. Sometimes I used to disable manual for purpose of playing nm graf, but I've haven't done that for ages. There are no players who want to play it or it's hard to explain it to 7 other people in server. I use other cheats like moon graf etc, but always people in server are trusted and everyone knows and accept what I and others do with cheats and why we do it. I never do it to gain any unfair advantage.

Plum we definetly need to play together :Original
Yes. I will play next week maybe. :Original