Mac version of the Game?

Pinky thps3
03-04-2013, 19:43

Magic Bum
| Website
Hey guys!
A friend of mine who I know from the university would really like to play THPS3 and join the community..
Theres just one problem..hes got Mac OS X and the game it just wont run the game! :/
Is there any way to make it run or is there even a Mac version of the Game? (Possibly not..but askin cant be wrong..)
Greetz Pinky!
Quote this message in a reply

Crazy9000
03-04-2013, 21:03

Wannabe

There is a Mac version of the game, I bought it for like $3 when I saw it in a store. I never actually got a Mac to try it though... I was planning on trying to install OSx on my PC but it didn't work. I'm not sure if the Mac version uses gamespy either, so it might not be able to play with the PC version.

Anyways, Mac's can't run PC games, they have to be a MAC version. The exception is THPS4, which had both Mac on PC versions on the same disk.

Pinky thps3
03-04-2013, 21:40

Magic Bum
| Website
Crazy9000 Wrote:There is a Mac version of the game, I bought it for like $3 when I saw it in a store. I never actually got a Mac to try it though... I was planning on trying to install OSx on my PC but it didn't work. I'm not sure if the Mac version uses gamespy either, so it might not be able to play with the PC version.

Anyways, Mac's can't run PC games, they have to be a MAC version. The exception is THPS4, which had both Mac on PC versions on the same disk.

ty man (Y)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan