THPS 3 Online Problems

icebears
03-25-2013, 17:45

Wannabe
| Website
Demo Wrote:it could be simply blocked by windows firewall.
Can you give me any other link than thps.us?

If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward!
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
03-25-2013, 17:59

Administrator
| Website
A link for what? Just start THPS3 press Network Play and then Internet and voila you're online. ==Original

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Demo
03-25-2013, 18:27

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
icebears Wrote:
"it" is thps3 and skate3.exe in particlar, not thps.us web-site.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

icebears
03-27-2013, 17:23

Wannabe
| Website
Demo Wrote:
icebears Wrote:
"it" is thps3 and skate3.exe in particlar, not thps.us web-site.
But there's the problem it won't work anyway.

If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward!

Challenger
03-28-2013, 23:38

Wannabe

THPS3 runs the original Gearbox servers to this day, icebears is in the same position I was in back in December. Online play doesn't work for him and he thinks he needs to somehow configure the game to use thps.us. Thps.us can't be used with THPS3 period, same thing with THPS4. If you can't get online it's most likely an issue with your region as Gearbox is an American company and their servers are running here in the US. Just use Tunngle. I can't get to the GB server here at school so you'll find me on there anyway.

Follow me on PHUN Online:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=939">http://phun.freeforums.org/memberlist.p ... file&u=939</a><!-- m -->

Lyst
03-29-2013, 10:48

Administrator
| Website
Wild is from California and he is able to play just fine. I think you have to find your problem elsewhere. Somehow the last few online problem topics were all from people wanting to use thps.us, perhaps you installed some mod from there that is blocking you from joining the original lobby?

In 10 years of people not being able to get online, it was pretty much always the firewall blocking it, or not having 1.01 installed. Oh and do you have some software like Hamachi turned on? This also blocks THPS3 online.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

icebears
03-29-2013, 20:40

Wannabe
| Website
lyst Wrote:Wild is from California and he is able to play just fine. I think you have to find your problem elsewhere. Somehow the last few online problem topics were all from people wanting to use thps.us, perhaps you installed some mod from there that is blocking you from joining the original lobby?

In 10 years of people not being able to get online, it was pretty much always the firewall blocking it, or not having 1.01 installed. Oh and do you have some software like Hamachi turned on? This also blocks THPS3 online.
You were right, firewall...