he knows all pw,and now he knows -E

k

John
04-23-2013, 15:23

Three-sixty!

shin Wrote:
Maker Wrote:now emo knows all pws Mad

you mean he knows -E pw?
The pw was leaked to Emocore 38 Don't know by whom was it leaked, he crashed my server when I hosted with -E pw

RoC
04-23-2013, 15:28

What? 180!?

the question is:who is giving emo core pw?

k

Demo
04-23-2013, 15:54

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
you can be proud guys, emo reads your posts every day Laugh

hi emo! thanks for reading this

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

shin
04-23-2013, 15:56

old.
| Website
ok.

This is a day when my help is over. I won't help you anymore because it doens't make any sense and I waste my time. We have some idiots in our community which can't respect anything. Every day I had situation that I had to explain how some ppl got pw, without talking with me. I said many times, you can do it but not on thps3. Ppl just didnt respect this one simple rule. And dont get mad, but mostly I had problem with Latinos .

Yesterday when I played thps3, Emo spammed my chat but he said he will get this pw today. This is funny because it already happened. All I remember because i didnt read it carefuly was that he will get this pw from guy called Meni. First I thought Meni was Emo, but some things are pretty weird. Meni and Emocore played once together on some server so it has to be different guys. So I don't know who Meni is but probably it was leaked from him. Problem is how Meni got this password. This is a mystery which probably we will never know. Im million percent sure that some Latino guy started to leaking it. I still don't know how Riuk.Ps got pw. Maybe It was something like Reznik>Riuk>Meni>Emo. I just don't know.

You can make new pw, but I won't help you anyway. I just don't care about it anymore. If you will make new one, pm me. so Faith, now its your turn. Just don't give it to Latinos Players with some exceptions like Split. Im not even sure about Pinky, because he sometimes act pretty weird. Maybe its his english problems, but it all began from his latinos friends. So Yes Pinky. One of your friend leaked it. Good example is Elo who got this pw from his Latino Friend.

so that's it. Millions messages, millions conversations and there is always an idiot who iq is lower than Emo. Congrats Emocore.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Pinky thps3
04-23-2013, 16:08

Magic Bum
| Website
shin Wrote:Im not even sure about Pinky, because he sometimes act pretty weird. Maybe its his english problems, but it all began from his latinos friends. So Yes Pinky. One of your friend leaked it. Good example is Elo who got this pw from his Latino Friend.

will inquire with Ps Clan members who said the PW

at one point someone told me

" Elo already know the pw and a matter of time before the know emo also "

in my opinion was something strange, do not accuse Elo is just something you hear

Shin understand that distrust of me since I do not know how to express myself in English

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

RoC
04-23-2013, 16:09

What? 180!?

shin Wrote:ok.

This is a day when my help is over. I won't help you anymore because it doens't make any sense and I waste my time. We have some idiots in our community which can't respect anything. Every day I had situation that I had to explain how some ppl got pw, without talking with me. I said many times, you can do it but not on thps3. Ppl just didnt respect this one simple rule. And dont get mad, but mostly I had problem with Latinos .

Yesterday when I played thps3, Emo spammed my chat but he said he will get this pw today. This is funny because it already happened. All I remember because i didnt read it carefuly was that he will get this pw from guy called Meni. First I thought Meni was Emo, but some things are pretty weird. Meni and Emocore played once together on some server so it has to be different guys. So I don't know who Meni is but probably it was leaked from him. Problem is how Meni got this password. This is a mystery which probably we will never know. Im million percent sure that some Latino guy started to leaking it. I still don't know how Riuk.Ps got pw. Maybe It was something like Reznik>Riuk>Meni>Emo. I just don't know.

You can make new pw, but I won't help you anyway. I just don't care about it anymore. If you will make new one, pm me. so Faith, now its your turn. Just don't give it to Latinos Players with some exceptions like Split. Im not even sure about Pinky, because he sometimes act pretty weird. Maybe its his english problems, but it all began from his latinos friends. So Yes Pinky. One of your friend leaked it. Good example is Elo who got this pw from his Latino Friend.

so that's it. Millions messages, millions conversations and there is always an idiot who iq is lower than Emo. Congrats Emocore.
dont think that meni is communicating with this latino players nvr saw that he plays with them.

k

Demo
04-23-2013, 16:11

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
oh well i thought meni is emocore as well, but today he insulted him as well as others

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

shin
04-23-2013, 16:20

old.
| Website
Pinky thps3 Wrote:
shin Wrote:Im not even sure about Pinky, because he sometimes act pretty weird. Maybe its his english problems, but it all began from his latinos friends. So Yes Pinky. One of your friend leaked it. Good example is Elo who got this pw from his Latino Friend.

will inquire with Ps Clan members who said the PW

at one point someone told me

" Elo already know the pw and a matter of time before the know emo also "

in my opinion was something strange, do not accuse Elo is just something you hear

Shin understand that distrust of me since I do not know how to express myself in English

good, do it. Ask your clan members about it.

ok. I just thought 1minute about this situation and I have one solution.

ok I can help you once again with new, improved pw.

Tomorrow I can waste 30 mins of my time. I will make a list of players who Imo we can trust. I will post the list, and you guys will confirm it. If I will miss someone, then this guy will have about one week to post in this topic and we all will choose if he should get pw or not. If you won't agree with some players then I will remove someone from this list.

If it will be leaked once again, we will cut some names from the list and really it would be mainly Latinos names. I know it sounds like I dont like Latinos, but it's not truth. I make it only because we can't trust some latinos on thps3, because they are mainly unknown players for us and communicate with them is really hard.

Using the list, and cutting the names would make a perfect list with trusted players. Ofc List will be closed, and we won't add new players, unless he is old school and is known in thps3 community. That's it. Answer me if you support this idea. I'm waiting 24 hours. If I will get at least 5 positive votes for my idea, I will make it. If not, im out.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin