Intervention

Giel
04-23-2013, 16:32

What? 180!?

That might be a good idea. But I think it should be possible to add players. But only when they are really trusted. Like playing a few months with pro's with no 'negative situations' for that player.

The only thing I know about Meni is that he's german.

Music
04-23-2013, 16:41

Meni often plays roughly 12 hours from when this is posted (hopefully it shows up in your local time. it is 1:37am in Australia Xd) So i doubt german.. Split, 420, and Sparkles are generally on at this time too, and that is America. I kind of like Shin's idea, but we may as well just use n as most people who would go on the list already have it (unless I'm mistaken, I know Dude doesn't have it Tongue). Personally, I don't believe it is Pinky, I've talked to him quite a number of times, he seems okay. Up to you Overlord Shin as to whether you want to impose a separate 'emofree community' to share the password with. Wink

As a side note: There is always a guest on the forum when emocore is/has just been on thps3 that isn't there at other times? Tongue

Giel
04-23-2013, 16:45

What? 180!?

Im sure he's german. The germans can confirm that.

Faith
04-23-2013, 16:49

Tony Himself

Must be an overload of pms for you shin.. that rly sucks. I understand your frustration. I wanna say I appreciate your effort. You made it able for many of us to play online w/o being crashed. But I think that to majority of the pro-community who wants to have fun and play online with eachother will reach that goal eventually.

As been said before maybe in the next release of the lvlmod demo and vadru incoörperated something which deals with this. If needed we need to give this lil more time than the ''promo vid'' states. (april). Demo and vadru might need more time for it to fix that.

So untill then. The pro-players manage to play with eachother in one way or the other. If you want to make an improved pw with only trusted ppl. This means some people who havnt done anything wrong will be excluded from the pw. Good suffers cus of evil. i dont like that but sacrifices have to be made i guess.

Or you wait for demo and vadru to release the lvlmod. Or you make an improved pw. The choise you have to make is; Is it worth to make an improved pw for the time left before the lvlmod comes out. imo i dont think so.

Music
04-23-2013, 16:52

Faith Wrote:Must be an overload of pms for you shin.. that rly sucks. I understand your frustration. I wanna say I appreciate your effort. You made it able for many of us to play online w/o being crashed. But I think that to majority of the pro-community who wants to have fun and play online with eachother will reach that goal eventually.

While in my previous post I was poking fun at you, still should echo Faith's statements, you did good (Y) Original

Pinky thps3
04-23-2013, 16:57

Magic Bum
| Website
I hope you understand me Xd

I've been wondering if it is possible to create a post that is only for registered members of c3 place community?
or rather miss a post hundreds reliable members only?

shin understand the situation, to know it is not logical to think that distrusts my
estabien but I have no problem in not being able to get the new PW, one day I will speak well with you and earn your trust
=D

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

shin
04-23-2013, 17:03

old.
| Website
Faith Wrote:ppl. This means some people who havnt done anything wrong will be excluded from the pw. Good suffers cus of evil. i dont like that but sacrifices have to be made i guess.

I really do not care. I didn't want to make it, and that's why everyone got a chance to get it. But as you see, someone fucked it up. Rev asked Meni yesterday, how he got pw, and he said, he doesnt know because he was drunk Laugh This is all funny Laugh Probably Emo got pw from Meni. Problem is who told Meni and im pretty sure it was some Latino Player, because they were telling this pw to each other.

so yes, it's time to eliminate some players.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Faith
04-23-2013, 17:06

Tony Himself

sure go ahead.

HotSauce
04-23-2013, 17:07

2Pac

shin Wrote:
Pinky thps3 Wrote:
shin Wrote:Im not even sure about Pinky, because he sometimes act pretty weird. Maybe its his english problems, but it all began from his latinos friends. So Yes Pinky. One of your friend leaked it. Good example is Elo who got this pw from his Latino Friend.

will inquire with Ps Clan members who said the PW

at one point someone told me

" Elo already know the pw and a matter of time before the know emo also "

in my opinion was something strange, do not accuse Elo is just something you hear

Shin understand that distrust of me since I do not know how to express myself in English

good, do it. Ask your clan members about it.

ok. I just thought 1minute about this situation and I have one solution.

ok I can help you once again with new, improved pw.

Tomorrow I can waste 30 mins of my time. I will make a list of players who Imo we can trust. I will post the list, and you guys will confirm it. If I will miss someone, then this guy will have about one week to post in this topic and we all will choose if he should get pw or not. If you won't agree with some players then I will remove someone from this list.

If it will be leaked once again, we will cut some names from the list and really it would be mainly Latinos names. I know it sounds like I dont like Latinos, but it's not truth. I make it only because we can't trust some latinos on thps3, because they are mainly unknown players for us and communicate with them is really hard.

Using the list, and cutting the names would make a perfect list with trusted players. Ofc List will be closed, and we won't add new players, unless he is old school and is known in thps3 community. That's it. Answer me if you support this idea. I'm waiting 24 hours. If I will get at least 5 positive votes for my idea, I will make it. If not, im out.

Just do that, its a briliant idea.. (Y)

Lyst
04-23-2013, 17:08

Administrator
| Website
This guy does not deserve all this attention. That's why I will close this topic right now. :!:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?