Time or non-time.

shin
04-11-2013, 13:34

old.
| Website
plum Wrote:
shin Wrote:ye clap your hands to obvious thing and kill the topic lol

it's all about making this game more interesting, and just try to make some things clear like Slap in time is pretty dead.
My point is that experimenting and trying different game modes is fun, we can agree here. But saying that one mode is better than another doesn't make sense. I can play anything as long as I have fun. A lot depend on who plays in the server and how they play, how balanced are teams etc. For example Slap with rev sometimes tends to be boring, but it doesn't mean that 30 seconds slap games are fundamentally flawed or boring.

I get your point but my intention wasn't to say that some games are better or not, because everyone has his own taste, right?
Anyway I wanted to say that we should open our eyes for more possibilites and I would be really glad if ppl would start practicing playing slap with 2 or even 5mins, and stop when time is over. In my opinion we clearly killed sense of Slap playing it only after time, because it mostly doest't matter what happens in time, and after time its generally limited to few slaps and making good score by one player. Of course finding players and making good line to slap them is part of the game too, but as we know it's not as hard to win any game if you survive. I hope players will more focus on TIME PART, than COMBO PART in Slap.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
04-11-2013, 16:14

rockband addict

shin Wrote:If anyone has any ideas- post it Wink every offtop is gonna be banned, so be careful :Original

that would be admin abuse in this case cause he just pointed out his opinion, it didn't go off topic at all, so you better be careful (stupid)

Faith
04-11-2013, 16:18

Tony Himself

psycho.. i can give my opinion about fucking global warming. that doesnt mean i shouldnt be warned. It was off topic thats the point. now lets continue.. Ill try some slap games 2 or 5 mins for sure.

shin
04-11-2013, 16:29

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:
shin Wrote:If anyone has any ideas- post it Wink every offtop is gonna be banned, so be careful :Original

that would be admin abuse in this case cause he just pointed out his opinion, it didn't go off topic at all, so you better be careful (stupid)

I can't ban for offtop. You act a little like a Jezo. Adding few words in every post which are only an offtop. That's why i posted "ban thing" to make it clear that I don't wanna offtop here. So please think about next time what you type Wink

Let's back to the topic.

Psycho
04-11-2013, 16:41

rockband addict

shin Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:

I can't ban for offtop. You act a little like a Jezo. Adding few words in every post which are only an offtop. That's why i posted "ban thing" to make it clear that I don't wanna offtop here. So please think about next time what you type Wink

Let's back to the topic.

well ok looks like i'm too stupid to read :?

shin
04-11-2013, 16:45

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:well ok looks like i'm too stupid to read :?

you just take things too serious.

ok don't answer me. Lets continue the topic as you liked it.

Psycho
04-11-2013, 16:54

rockband addict

shin Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:well ok looks like i'm too stupid to read :?

you just take things too serious.

ok don't answer me. Lets continue the topic as you liked it.

ok u win this i am afraid of getting banned :roll:

David
04-11-2013, 18:34

What? 180!?

This whole, fucking, conversation is offtopic.

To-topic, i used to play KA(keep away) 30sec(for aftertime) as prov+cz, like: catch me if u can noob, and the last man standing wins.

Until the end of Time...

JeZ0
04-11-2013, 21:31

Tony Himself
| Website
The only problem I had with playing KA was that I played with some players that used an xts strategy where they would let you get the ball for the whole game time but slap you with like 1sec left and would play in extra time

Until the end of Time