Time or non-time.

shin
04-10-2013, 09:26

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:
shin Wrote:
slappy Wrote:Ok if slap was meant to be played that you stop at 0 wouldnt it be like koth? where you cant move at all? Not saying that i prefer it that way I still prefer the until 0 thing.

nope. Koth is something different. In koth you have to chase one guy and he tries to avoid you. In slap you just try to hit other players, and they try to do the same. So no one really avoids each other. It's like one big battle. Koth is more like catch a thief Laugh
He means if slap should have been in time, there would be a forced stop like in koth.

so yes, it would be like koth. I should wake up .. :geek:

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

JeZ0
04-10-2013, 09:47

Tony Himself
| Website
shin Wrote:
JeZ0 Wrote:Slap leavers is also an issue

if you play with XTS, just ban them. Easy Tongue

Too bad I can't. Whenever I host I just play fs because other players in the community are not use to having "Australian Lag" and they start complaining Tongue

Until the end of Time

plum
04-10-2013, 10:52

Tony Himself
| Website
Crazy9000 Wrote:A hard call I would say. It's the same as putting a 100mill limit on TA, and saying first to 100 wins. At first glance, it may look like someone can't do much over 100 mill and just wants to limit the game so they can compete... but then again getting to 100 mill faster might mean a whole different combo and strategy then going for the long haul.

I say do whatever makes you have fun. Host your own games and make them however you like... if other people have fun there, they will host like that too.
Yip, but you don't even need 100 mils limit. I remember playing TA with 1 mil limit and it was very hard to win as traditional TA techniques and strategies didn't work. I stood absolutely no chance against people who played it longer than me, even if on paper getting 1 mil very fast looks like an trivial task.

As long as people have fun it shouldn't matter what and how you play.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

kevDN4
04-10-2013, 20:20

What? 180!?

slap after time is cool. But we should play in elemination system. If all ppl re dead and the last player had the points to win, i think he can stop then. We dont need new records or something. If i join a server in my lil freetime that i spend in front of my flatscreen, i dont wana wait 10 min or longer that i can skate a lil bit

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]

Psycho
04-11-2013, 00:23

rockband addict

plum Wrote:As long as people have fun it shouldn't matter what and how you play.

THIS!!

[Image: tumblr_mkzs2nlQ0C1s2gjvvo1_400.gif]

JeZ0
04-11-2013, 07:12

Tony Himself
| Website
Psycho Wrote:
plum Wrote:As long as people have fun it shouldn't matter what and how you play.

THIS!!

[Image: tumblr_mkzs2nlQ0C1s2gjvvo1_400.gif]

This pretty much sums this up. Thank you Plum!

Until the end of Time

shin
04-11-2013, 08:33

old.
| Website
ye clap your hands to obvious thing and kill the topic lol

it's all about making this game more interesting, and just try to make some things clear like Slap in time is pretty dead.

JeZ0
04-11-2013, 08:49

Tony Himself
| Website
shin Wrote:ye clap your hands to obvious thing and kill the topic lol.

The Joker Clapping his has made the topic more interesting imo :mrgreen:

Until the end of Time

shin
04-11-2013, 08:58

old.
| Website
JeZ0 Wrote:
shin Wrote:ye clap your hands to obvious thing and kill the topic lol.

The Joker Clapping his has made the topic more interesting imo :mrgreen:

edited:

we are clear with Jezo. End of offtop.

If anyone has any ideas- post it Wink every offtop is gonna be banned, so be careful :Original

plum
04-11-2013, 12:56

Tony Himself
| Website
shin Wrote:ye clap your hands to obvious thing and kill the topic lol

it's all about making this game more interesting, and just try to make some things clear like Slap in time is pretty dead.
My point is that experimenting and trying different game modes is fun, we can agree here. But saying that one mode is better than another doesn't make sense. I can play anything as long as I have fun. A lot depend on who plays in the server and how they play, how balanced are teams etc. For example Slap with rev sometimes tends to be boring, but it doesn't mean that 30 seconds slap games are fundamentally flawed or boring.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.