05-05-2013, 20:35

rockband addict

me and bluey are on right now slappy is missing
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
05-05-2013, 20:44

FATALITY

kay
any news about the other match? (owni, gamer, goof, 420?)

good luck for your exams wildy :Laugh

Heart

Psycho
05-05-2013, 21:52

rockband addict

it's almost 11 pm and slappy and me are online Laugh

Goof
05-05-2013, 21:53

What? 180!?

i asked if they could play at 9, but no1 answered so i guess we are out

Ownish
05-05-2013, 23:06

2 EZ 4 OWNI

I told 420 I couldnt play today

05-06-2013, 06:30

Proskater

yea owni said that he couldnt today so i was hopin for a couple extra days to get it done for sure (but definitely asap with every1's schedules).(stupid usa time zone differences heh...) i definitely want to do this and ty for the consideration bluey.

i can play anytime between 12 hours from right now until 12 hours after that.

sorry i wasnt here this morning goof i was still sleeping :/ but im gonna re-pm every1 and tell them now when exactly i will be available... but its gonna be tomorrow for me cuz right now i must go to bed in case i must get up early for a tour game.

the best way to get me to come online for a tour game is to email me. my galaxy s3's app will alert me of a new email the instant its received. and so long as its in the hours i just said i will make it. (but i may be driving or cooking for my kids when im emailed so please give me a few minutes to get home (or pull over and email back cuz cell phones are banned in california while driving) and then respond. no way in hell will i ever withdraw from the tour.

REMEMBER: E-MAIL ME FOR INSTANT CONTACT TO GET ME TO TH3.

or if either Wild or Sparkles are around have either one of them text message me.

420's email: jamestaylor_87@yahoo.com

please dont spam my email or anything else gay. this email i use for jobs and other important messages. thanks in advance.

i will pm every1 now which times i can play. i sure hope u guys can make it at the same times as me. cuz a tour w/o goof n 420 isnt really a full on challenging tour now is it heh Original

gl to all and gratz to all teams who've already advanced

05-06-2013, 07:42

Proskater

i tried pm'ing everyone in my match that we're vs including goof and its messed up or something. i hope some1 can help or we can organize it via email.

this is what it shows me:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at chapter-3.net

420:
i understand this is probably for the problems section as well but i want to do these matches asap and i cannot pm them via c-3 and it's about the mk0 series as well so its kinda for both imo.. so EMAIL is the only way for now unless this problem is fixed :/ unless ofc its just a problem for me which would suck.. damnit! there's always something isn't there.......

please refer to my post prior to this one for the times at which i can play and how to best reach me. which is:

EMAIL 420 @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jamestaylor_87@yahoo.com">jamestaylor_87@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->