C3 Is back

frost
06-04-2014, 11:03 (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 11:06 by frost.)

with a bit of elbow grease, Krad and I have got this thing working so welcome back guys! The c3 site will remain as it always was, for everyone to enjoy, so remember to thank krad for not letting this awesome community die Thumbup !

I'm also glad thps3 is working on OpenSpy, I'll probably join you guys for a few games here and there for the future.

anywho, welcome back!

need help? spam me on steam/skype @ngfrost
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
06-04-2014, 12:59

FATALITY

thank you Frost and Krad !
And thank you Lyst for all these years managing this c3 community.
Even if I am off now, I wish you all many cool games on th3. Original

Long life to the THPS communities !

Heart

Lyst
06-04-2014, 18:03 (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 18:04 by Lyst.)

Administrator
| Website
Nice work and thank you for continuing this website. By the way, THPS3 is still running on the Gamespy servers?

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

frost
06-04-2014, 19:23

(06-04-2014 18:03)Lyst Wrote:  Nice work and thank you for continuing this website. By the way, THPS3 is still running on the Gamespy servers?

gamespy servers are officially gone, thps3 is probably dependent on openspy now, I heard it works but I'm not quite sure how, I'd like someone who knows to explain to me so I know what to do when people ask me how to play thps3 Tongue

also, did krad tell you about your levels page and the images we need? I intend to move the forum 2 folders down to chapter-3.net/thps3/v2/ like it originally was to keep the same hierarchy

need help? spam me on steam/skype @ngfrost

plum
06-05-2014, 06:53

Tony Himself
| Website
Nice Original

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Faith
06-05-2014, 10:42

Tony Himself

Oyeah! Thnx Krad for taking over! About online play, i didnt noticed anything differently and ive been playing 3 evenings in a row since now.

Lyst
06-05-2014, 11:12

Administrator
| Website
(06-04-2014 19:23)frost Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 18:03)Lyst Wrote:  Nice work and thank you for continuing this website. By the way, THPS3 is still running on the Gamespy servers?

gamespy servers are officially gone, thps3 is probably dependent on openspy now, I heard it works but I'm not quite sure how, I'd like someone who knows to explain to me so I know what to do when people ask me how to play thps3 Tongue

also, did krad tell you about your levels page and the images we need? I intend to move the forum 2 folders down to chapter-3.net/thps3/v2/ like it originally was to keep the same hierarchy
I went online yesterday to check it out and there were just servers running and a usual amount of people online. So unless it magically transferred to Openspy, it seems that the Gamespy servers are still up.

Yeah, he sent me an email, yesterday. I just found the folder with the images, and sent it to Krad and I don't really mind where you put the folders, it was located there, because there were other things running on my old server, there might be some hard links at some locations though, as I was still a noob at writing a proper link when I created this Blushing.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

wild786
06-06-2014, 09:43

w!Ld

(06-04-2014 11:03)frost Wrote:  with a bit of elbow grease, Krad and I have got this thing working so welcome back guys! The c3 site will remain as it always was, for everyone to enjoy, so remember to thank krad for not letting this awesome community die Thumbup !

I'm also glad thps3 is working on OpenSpy, I'll probably join you guys for a few games here and there for the future.

anywho, welcome back!
thanks frost krad and asshole

also frost.. i thot ur gamepad doesn't work with th3? Ohmy

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

JeZ0
06-07-2014, 08:12

Tony Himself
| Website
Cheers fellas! I was online today for the first time in a few months and I will probably be online a lot more. Hopefully we can get a game or two in Original

Until the end of Time

plum
06-11-2014, 15:37

Tony Himself
| Website
I need to reinstall my thps3. I got rid of my windows xp pc while ago and I haven't played thps3 since then.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.