Some early THPS3 stuff

Demo
08-29-2014, 03:14 (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 06:00 by Demo.)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
just inspected thps3 ps2 trailers and found some stuff i didn't notice before.

there are some potato shots of the pipe in canada. you may also notice the trefoil bowl which is actually presented in Shaw Millenium park and made it into PS1 version.
there are 2 spots in los angeles i found interesting: the interior area near the fountain did not exist, there was a ramp instead.
the fountain itself was very different. it appears to be the actual orange fountain called Double Ascension ( you can find it at the first screen on the right side and on the last screen on the left side). and the whole district is City National Plaza, just in case if you didn't know that just like me.

[Image: 8PwmRb.jpg] [Image: NbnZFb.jpg]

the trailers themselves. you may notice the spin degree was highlighted in red. you may also notice they still used that font as on the lower screen. i personally find it much better than the one they picked for the final.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_RkLr0rAVI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejBtds4duzU

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
08-29-2014, 10:16

Administrator
| Website
Really cool stuff!

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

plum
08-29-2014, 11:19

Tony Himself
| Website
I never seen that. Nice stuff. Shame that they got rid of the orange thingy on the fountain. Beside that I prefer the final version.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Zure
08-29-2014, 21:04

The one and only
| Website
Nice! I've noticed that in the second LA screenshot, There were skateboarding pedestrians, That feature didn't make it until THPS4 (In the Skateshop Level), I've also noticed that the street in Canada is dark grey like in the XBOX version, I've came across a THPS3 beta trailer in MHPBMX1, I know that the version used in that trailer is earlier than the one in those screens.