#inVadruWeTrust

Dav23cm
08-30-2014, 03:29 (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 20:31 by Dav23cm.)

900'er.
| Website
Hey guys i've been thinking about it, And Vadru can't do this to us!!!
He Promised to us LEVELMOD5 They said "Out Soon" "April2013"
it's been a while now and we still haven't got shit!!!! But false promises
You know what?? Maybe Vadru is just having a bad time right now,Maybe he's just a lazy Fuck,Maybe he..... he got a gf,Maybe he got HIV Xd but you know what??
I know he ain't just going to give up!!! I'm sure he is going to complete his word!!!
'Cause i trust in Vadru... If you trust in him follow me with @inVadruWeTRust
if you don't then IDGAF and you can GTFO......
Now.... Vadru if you ever read this crap
You don't have to do anything!!!!
Don't do it for me
Don't do it for all those limp nabs Xd (just kidding guys no offense) Xd who been wating for one year.
Do it for the BEST GAME EVER MADE! 17

kaveza
08-30-2014, 04:22

Kushito

@InVadruWeTrust

Zure
08-30-2014, 05:46

The one and only
| Website
I agree that bringing LevelMod v5 back to life is a good idea, But did you even read This topic which specifically says that development was officially canceled due to the fact that the developers (Including Vadru) have things to do with their life before you posted this? Seems like you didn't, Not trying to backseat moderate or something like that, Just wanted to remind the OP.

I don't think Vadru will be able to finish it in time, But Demo, If you're reading this, I can probably finish up LevelMod v5 if you don't mind giving me what's left of it, So at least I'd be finishing it up so It can be released soon.

JeZ0
08-30-2014, 09:54

Tony Himself
| Website
Disregarding this incoherent and impulsive post. I'm pretty sure Vadru has better things to do than mod a 10+ year old dead game.
Hellyeah, you mentioned he might be "fucking his gf" . 9/10 he would rather be doing that Xd

Until the end of Time

slappy
08-31-2014, 04:56

U WOT M8
| Website
(08-30-2014 03:29)HELLYEAH´DaV Wrote:   Hey guys i've been thinking about it, And Vadru can't do this to us!!!
You know what?? Maybe Vadru is just having a bad time right now,Maybe he's just a lazy Fuck,Maybe
Butt Beating Clan

You're calling someone that has partly made level integration possible along with demo a lazy fuck? Have some fucking respect. The amount of time he has spent trying to figure out a way to do this and also making other mods for the game is off the charts. The game is way too old and there are about 1-10ppl online everyday. There is no point in making the levels other than a hobby. Because what are you making it for? If not because of boredom or other players. He probably moved on with his life and thats good in my opinion.

Dav23cm
08-31-2014, 06:51

900'er.
| Website
(08-31-2014 04:56)slappy Wrote:  
(08-30-2014 03:29)HELLYEAH´DaV Wrote:   Hey guys i've been thinking about it, And Vadru can't do this to us!!!
You know what?? Maybe Vadru is just having a bad time right now,Maybe he's just a lazy Fuck,Maybe
Butt Beating Clan

You're calling someone that has partly made level integration possible along with demo a lazy fuck? Have some fucking respect. The amount of time he has spent trying to figure out a way to do this and also making other mods for the game is off the charts. The game is way too old and there are about 1-10ppl online everyday. There is no point in making the levels other than a hobby. Because what are you making it for? If not because of boredom or other players. He probably moved on with his life and thats good in my opinion.

It was a damn satire Slappy...... Also that's why i think he should make it . I really think we all could restore th3 like the old times you just gotta get some faith Slappy,
I'm sure we can work it out!!! We just gotta work together and BELIEVE
You know comments like this are just not necessary, Sometimes i think you really hate this game. Peace Out

slappy
08-31-2014, 12:35

U WOT M8
| Website
(08-31-2014 06:51)HELLYEAH´DaV Wrote:  
(08-31-2014 04:56)slappy Wrote:  
Butt Beating Clan

It was a damn satire Slappy...... Also that's why i think he should make it . I really think we all could restore th3 like the old times you just gotta get some faith Slappy,
I'm sure we can work it out!!! We just gotta work together and BELIEVE
You know comments like this are just not necessary, Sometimes i think you really hate this game. Peace Out

If i went into the kitchen, picked up a tomato or a potato. I bet it would have more IQ than you.