How to play ctf?

Shizz
07-15-2015, 10:53

It's Rodney!

(07-13-2015 15:09)imnofun Wrote:  
(07-13-2015 13:27)Shizz Wrote:  Ahh rio ctf, long time no see

You saying because you rarely play or sarcasm? Nowadays all you play is this, aside from sighing when seeing others whine and drop tears when you suggest or start a ctf game in AP with 5 min and xtc Huh

Not sure what u mean but obv it was sarcasm Tongue
some years ago it was all ap cz, now it's all about rio ctf

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

imnofun
08-18-2015, 21:00

Proskater

This is how I'd like to play CTF(explains mostly why we lose most times):
When defending I don't like to skate around the flag, slapping the offender. I don't like it when this happens to me, so I assume others don't like it when this happens to them. I'd prefer to let them grab and set in the chase after they've moved away from the flag spawn.

When offending I don't like to hide. I'd like to chase the other flag carrier and slap him or re the flag, or push him towards my teammate like a caddle. Which is most likely why I'm not in time to cap as the other teams teammate is most likely at base/our side wondering where I'm hiding.

If my teammate attempts to attack me verbally, I'd like to play improv or TA Laugh

it's narkotic, but with an x.

Dav23cm
08-19-2015, 16:37

900'er.
| Website
(08-18-2015 21:00)imnofun Wrote:  This is how I'd like to play CTF(explains mostly why we lose most times):
When defending I don't like to skate around the flag, slapping the offender. I don't like it when this happens to me, so I assume others don't like it when this happens to them. I'd prefer to let them grab and set in the chase after they've moved away from the flag spawn.

When offending I don't like to hide. I'd like to chase the other flag carrier and slap him or re the flag, or push him towards my teammate like a caddle. Which is most likely why I'm not in time to cap as the other teams teammate is most likely at base/our side wondering where I'm hiding.

If my teammate attempts to attack me verbally, I'd like to play improv or TA Laugh

Heyo Nark! Tongue
I 'm gonna explain it to you real quick. CTF is not about what you like or not it is about what you're able to do to win Doesn't matter if you like it or not.. Chainning is a really genuine tecnhique to defend the flag however, you must be able to know what to do in this situation, I hope this can be useful to ya Heart Aww

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

KnOizx
08-19-2015, 19:01 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 19:10 by KnOizx.)

Skater

good game guys greeaat ctfz0r

AND WTF IS IN 6:12??? HACK proof?

imnofun
08-19-2015, 19:12

Proskater

(08-19-2015 16:37)HELLYEAH´DaV Wrote:  
(08-18-2015 21:00)imnofun Wrote:  This is how I'd like to play CTF(explains mostly why we lose most times):

Heyo Nark! Tongue
I 'm gonna explain it to you real quick. CTF is not about what you like or not it is about what you're able to do to win Doesn't matter if you like it or not.. Chainning is a really genuine tecnhique to defend the flag however, you must be able to know what to do in this situation, I hope this can be useful to ya Heart Aww

Sorry man, I play games for fun Winkiss

Dav23cm
08-19-2015, 19:33

900'er.
| Website
Sorry man, I play games for fun Winkiss
[/quote]
Well it seems like i wasted my time trying to explain ya...
thought you try to win whenever you play Tongue
But hey! fun is above all!!!!!!

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

stof
08-20-2015, 14:50 (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 14:51 by stof.)

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Chaining is the main reason why I prefer other gametypes. When it happens frequently in a short time I get annoying/ed and go in freeskate style!

spammmmmmm

imnofun
08-21-2015, 05:24

Proskater

(08-20-2015 14:50)stof Wrote:  Chaining is the main reason why I prefer other gametypes. When it happens frequently in a short time I get annoying/ed and go in freeskate style!

Just letting you know, last night I had a quite weird dream, overslept and got late for work.. you were in the dream(also a lot of other people),also my new unpacked toothbrush(I've unpacked it this morning).. creepy

Stop infiltrating my dreams, Krueger Xd

stof
08-21-2015, 13:46

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
I would appreciate it if you keep this to yourself in the future.
Yours faithfully

spammmmmmm