Pinky thps3
07-16-2015, 17:36

Magic Bum
| Website

this is not thps3
or some gameplay
or a little vlog

It is just the most important thing I've done

it is a 10-year-old who lives in Catalonia Spain, this child has a rare disease, parents do not have the money to pay for medicines and much less to make advances in medicine to cure this disease

Father Elias made a video channel in order to spread his huge problem, you need to collect more than one million signatures for the government of Spain interseda and help elias

In the description of this video is the link to sign

It is only 1 min of your time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
esto no es de thps3
o algun gameplay
o un pequeño vlog

solo es lo mas importante que he hecho

se trata de un niño de 10 años de edad que vive en Cataluña España, este niño padece de una enfermedad muy rara, los padres no tienen el dinero para pagar los medicamentos y mucho menos para hacer avances en la medicina para una cura de esta enfermedad

el padre de elias hizo un canal de youtube para asi difundir su enorme problema, necesita recoger mas de 1 000 000 de firmas para que el gobierno de españa interseda y ayude a elias

en la descripcion de este video esta el link para firmar

es solo 1 min de su tiemp

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan
Quote this message in a reply

imnofun
07-16-2015, 22:37 (This post was last modified: 07-16-2015 22:41 by imnofun.)

Proskater

Yet the video is 3:40 Laugh

But OT, speculating there is an tremendous amount of sick people all over the world who require help.. *sigh*.. I'm just tired of people needing my money

edit:
Sorry, I pulled a tl;dr Xd
I guess I can leave a signature

edit2:
"By signing, you accept Change.org’s terms of service and privacy policy, and agree to receive occasional emails about campaigns on Change.org. You can unsubscribe at any time."
Well..

it's narkotic, but with an x.
Quote this message in a reply