Everyone should watch this video EVERYONE!

Dav23cm
08-23-2015, 04:15

900'er.
| Website
If you love THPS games the way i do then you'll definitely have to watch this video THPS4 was the last masterpiece ever made for those fuckers,,,,,
now @son'BBC this is why i tell you that THPS1 to 4 are for pros the rest is crap for
loser nabz.... Hope you guys enjoy dis vid like i did ohhh lord finally someone like dav 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBfWm2CJWJU

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart
Quote this message in a reply

Faith
08-23-2015, 15:57

Tony Himself

Hahahha, I like the comments. He has some good points. Althought I didnt play HD and th5 myself I can imagine how crappy it is just by looking at it.

Lyst
08-24-2015, 10:51

Administrator
| Website
Spot on with the arcade feel. That's what I like about the THPS series, it feels so smooth. THPS HD and THPS5 seem to be sluggish, therefore I never tried them out in the first place. If I want realism I'd have bought an EA Skate game. Just give the game some hybrid THPS3/THPS4 physics, add 12 new, well designed levels (not the 100th remake of an older level), add in some competitive games such as KOTH, Control Zone and CTF to keep the game diverse, because doing only improvs or combo whoring is boring. I'm not interested in gimmicky, look my board is on fire/powered by electricity things. It should be a game where community can form around both the competitive parts of a game, as well as the creative part such as improvs, park building, no manuals etc.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Giel
08-24-2015, 12:58

What? 180!?

Kinda sad how they were able to make a great game back then and fail to do it almost 15 years later.

Faith
08-24-2015, 14:54

Tony Himself

Spot on Lyst and Giel.