Psycho
02-01-2016, 23:48

rockband addict

people still play thps3? nice
Quote this message in a reply

KnOizx
02-02-2016, 02:27

Skater

RESETED MODEM TO FACTORY SETTINGS, THEN I CANT CONNECT , CHECKED ALL THE FIREWALL, AND NOTHING,. idk what the problem is...

Dav23cm
02-09-2016, 04:31 (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 04:32 by Dav23cm.)

900'er.
| Website
(01-20-2016 03:31)Falloutkn Wrote:  PROELITE?? OR TheGreatestCHEATER EVER??? please jakass dont talk anything when you dont have why .So emm i think this topic is so closed like this game.
bye bye.jerk.if none cares about poor ppl then none cares about yourself then Xd.
ahmmm i gotta resolve this problem by myself. cuz the cheater are so angry... WHAT A FUCKING SHAME Sad Sad Sad Sad >D <D >) Original Tongue Laugh

bad bad english but you don't need it
apparently im not the only one who thinks he cheats. Laugh
the greatest cheater ever..... wow pretty amazing coming from you however i think that'd be rev he would be ehm.... like the third after hacknish? what do you think?

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

imnofun
02-12-2016, 14:45

Proskater

Have you checked the firewall/security settings on your modem? I doubt it, but as were getting desperate, please check if the settings are not agressive by default.

it's narkotic, but with an x.

KnOizx
02-13-2016, 02:05

Skater

nothing new. i think it hasnt solution, except some settings in the openspy administration guess

imnofun
02-15-2016, 14:23

Proskater

I'm pretty sure the admins would react with "Who the fck is Falloutkn??" after hearing about your problem.
Are you using a laptop? If yes, please bring it over to a friend and try connecting over their network, if you don't have friends go to like a McDonald and connect to their hotspot.
If no, and you have any other devices, please try connecting on them. If you don't, please consult a friend for their device. If you don't have friends, browse craigs list, but be aware of stranger danger.

it's narkotic, but with an x.

KnOizx
03-10-2016, 05:38

Skater

Hey thank you guyz.now im having time to play some games and reseted my modem again with others settings, and for a moment ,checked thps3 online and got it. i can connect to it again Laugh
thought thats was the problem Xd..
thanx, greetings