Dav VS Azy

Zoe4ever
03-24-2016, 20:42

What? 180!?

Don't mind me here...
[Image: giphy.gif]

Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
03-25-2016, 14:16

Administrator
| Website
Since when do grinds slow you down? The only speed higher than grind speed is gap speed. So you'll only slow down in a grind if you hit a gap shortly before. Only people using AK off (which is not a hack, but an option in the regular THPS3 menu, still considered unfair though) will not slow down and maintain the highest achieved speed (even through manuals). If you want to know if someone uses a speed hack, go to foundry and let them do one long manual from the right roll-in over the the slopes next to the water up to the slope at the end of the level. If you don't use any speed hack you'll almost reach the top of that last slope, but then turn around and manual back in the direction you came from. If one uses a speed hack he will get over the top and manual around the corner.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Zoe4ever
03-25-2016, 14:26

What? 180!?

Lyst... just don't... they hate it when you use logic

Lyst
03-25-2016, 14:47

Administrator
| Website
I'm just getting tired of these accusations, everyone who's better than Dav cheats according to him. It's exactly the same the noobs did "back in the days" (sorry dav you weren't there so stop talking about it) when someone landed 100 mil. I can't do it therefore he must be a cheater.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Zoe4ever
03-25-2016, 15:42

What? 180!?

It's a natural self-defense mechanism to protect one's ego and their own healthy state of mind. Some people simply could not live with the fact that somebody is actually better than them at something. Denial is expected...

Dav23cm
03-25-2016, 15:49 (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 15:52 by Dav23cm.)

900'er.
| Website
Okay Lyst if you ever played this game you should know that grinds sometimes can slow you down yeah they are supposed to make ya faster but it just happens sometimes
everyone is against me because most of the community is black it seems like i'm the only white person in here besides sohn and it's not only the grinds everything about their game looks so goddamn fake compare for yourself lyst of course you won't never say i'm right because you're black and you do not like me as you already said it.....
Compare their videos with everyone else except rev which is another hacker
and you'll see that everything i'm saying is true

for me everyone who doesn't use original scripts is a cheater
but i gotta say i actually enjoy more losing than winning but only when is someone better than me no with someone who is ten times faster than me and uses something to help himself

LYST please check this video i'm proud of this video
this is a fucking good player he had huge lag even though he beat me but i actually learnt from it.... he was using fast-tricks which is an advantage but right there you can see somebody who is actually worth to play with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ohnGVz-CY

Now try to be reasonable forget about my skin color forget about who i am
and focus on what i'm saying

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

Zoe4ever
03-25-2016, 16:18

What? 180!?

...Yeah guys, take Dav's advice, don't judge people by the skin color...

Dav23cm
03-25-2016, 16:26 (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 16:27 by Dav23cm.)

900'er.
| Website
(03-25-2016 16:18)Zoe4ever Wrote:  ...Yeah guys, take Dav's advice, don't judge people by the skin color...

Get outta here gossip faggot.... #DOGS

Faith
03-25-2016, 17:07 (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 17:08 by Faith.)

Tony Himself

lyst since when is racism tolerated? Do something alrdy and this:" It's a natural self-defense mechanism to protect one's ego and their own healthy state of mind. Some people simply could not live with the fact that somebody is actually better than them at something. Denial is expected..." is true

Dav23cm
03-25-2016, 17:12

900'er.
| Website
That isn't true when somebody beats me a lot of times with original scripts that's when you are better than me and i will accept it proudly Laugh