Th3 prov clips SicK

CrY2k8
08-17-2020, 16:43

Like in topic capped it few months ago when i cameback to th for a bit.
https://youtu.be/DzPKPudzbVg

Prolly going to preorder thps1+2 maybe i cap smthing there too Original Sadly it allows only 1 small level for now in demo version :/

Peace!
SicK.
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
08-18-2020, 00:35

FATALITY

still enjoying watching your provs sick, props for your trick combinations

Heart

Azyzzah
08-18-2020, 10:04

Proskater

Great inspiration for my own improv game, good stuff right here

Azyzzah MK0 Youtube

shin
08-18-2020, 10:32 (This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 12:31 by shin.)

old.
| Website
as a prov clips video it's ok but I have to notice your style requires a lot of work because you don't use the spin buttons. If you do then you don't spin most of the tricks by using them and your combinations of tricks aren't so fluentely like they should be. Plus most of the time you don't control your grinds. It's pretty random so I can't judge your style as a good style. It's just pretty average.

What I like is your airwalk trick at 3:11 Tongue I don't know why I never used it like that.

6/10 Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

CrY2k8
08-18-2020, 17:58 (This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 18:48 by CrY2k8.)

(08-18-2020 10:32)shin Wrote:  What I like is your airwalk trick at 3:11 Tongue I don't know why I never used it like that.

Cuz i am way better then every1 else thats why Original
Hi btw

Idc anymore about ppl thinking i dont use spinskeys they are just delusional at best.
"your style requires a lot of work because you don't use the spin buttons"
hahaha

"If you do then you don't spin most of the tricks by using them and your combinations of tricks aren't so fluentely like they should be"
which combination is done without spinkeys? none. Don't control grinds ? w00t!?

" I can't judge your style as a good style. It's just pretty average."
My style in thps3 is average? Stop trolling son u are way too old for that Original
Every1 knows it is pty much the best out there with a almost all trix used that are allowed i use like 12 grabs lot of flips and all specials. Spining none of them wrong direction too, requires a lot of work on it. Avr Joe cant spin all trix corectly 24/7 like i do.
Damn boring that i still have to anserw in such a long way should have just ignored you tbh Laugh

Ah btw it isnt like you have to like this video You can absolutly hate it. It is ok. Thing is arguments you are using are delusional and wrong Original My style is way above avr and i do use spinkeys since 2006. Hate if you want to just dont say bullshit that i cant tolerate. I forgive all kind of stupidity to ppl all the time everyday. I just never tolerate someone using science fking fiction(made up lies ) against me.

To everyone who like those clips. Thanks, that makes me happy Original
To kaioSHIN there is really no need to do such comments. I would understand if it gave any value. If you gave me any constructive criticism that i wouldnt give a fuk about but still i would notice it is valid point. When i know that i use spinkeys for fact then you saying i dont is just useless lol. Same if i know my style is way above every1else you saying it is average is pointless. Original

shin
08-18-2020, 22:18 (This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 22:20 by shin.)

old.
| Website
-180 varial looks like in slowmotion in 0:16
- fs shifty- a lot of the times you use arrows, no spins keys. So many examples in your video
- You don't make your combinations of tricks fluently. Many times you just stop for a millisecond to combine your tricks because you don't use spin keys so you can't make it fluently.
- you spin most of your single tricks in one direction. Why? because you use arrows, no spin keys
- I don't know about fast tricks (maybe the video is a little speed up)

and you tell me your style is above average? if you compare yourself to players who don't prov at all then maybe yes. But actually your style has more leaks than you think. Pretty average style.

CrY2k8
08-18-2020, 22:32 (This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 22:40 by CrY2k8.)

(08-18-2020 22:18)shin Wrote:  -180 varial looks like in slowmotion in 0:16
- fs shifty- a lot of the times you use arrows, no spins keys. So many examples in your video
- You don't make your combinations of tricks fluently. Many times you just stop for a millisecond to combine your tricks because you don't use spin keys so you can't make it fluently.
- you spin most of your single tricks in one direction. Why? because you use arrows, no spin keys
- I don't know about fast tricks (maybe the video is a little speed up)

and you tell me your style is above average? if you compare yourself to players who don't prov at all then maybe yes. But actually your style has more leaks than you think. Pretty average style.

Video is not speed up and i never ever used fast trix in thps3 and never will Original We have a different look at spinkeys usage.

"You don't make your combinations of tricks fluently. Many times you just stop for a millisecond to combine your tricks because you don't use spin keys so you can't make it fluently. " Thats a bullshit example pls. I dont stop in air it is impossible with spinkey being pressed character is spining all the time and u just add trix. What u talking about haha.

Guess i wish i could do all the trix i do and combine them with arrows haha thats impossible if u dont know that then idk what u actually know Original

shin
08-19-2020, 07:39 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 07:39 by shin.)

old.
| Website
(08-18-2020 22:32)CrY2k8 Wrote:  Guess i wish i could do all the trix i do and combine them with arrows haha thats impossible if u dont know that then idk what u actually know Original

it's possible if you have tricks choosed in same direction. For example one trick- left arrow,, second -down left arrow. But you can't make it fluently. That's how it works in your video.

I don't know what you try to prove. I know how tricks look like when you spin them. Best example is your fs shifty.
Anyway haven't you left TP discord server because people didn't like your videos? Even Konek has criticized your spins abilities. You are just a liar.
Polish guy with a big ego without any manners (that's a difference between us) I saw you once on pokerstars and how you act. Damn. First time I was ashamed we are from same nationality. That was pathetic like hell.
Good luck

CrY2k8
08-19-2020, 18:28 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 18:47 by CrY2k8.)

(08-19-2020 07:39)shin Wrote:  
(08-18-2020 22:32)CrY2k8 Wrote:  Guess i wish i could do all the trix i do and combine them with arrows haha thats impossible if u dont know that then idk what u actually know Original

it's possible if you have tricks choosed in same direction. For example one trick- left arrow,, second -down left arrow. But you can't make it fluently. That's how it works in your video.

I don't know what you try to prove. I know how tricks look like when you spin them. Best example is your fs shifty.
Anyway haven't you left TP discord server because people didn't like your videos? Even Konek has criticized your spins abilities. You are just a liar.
Polish guy with a big ego without any manners (that's a difference between us) I saw you once on pokerstars and how you act. Damn. First time I was ashamed we are from same nationality. That was pathetic like hell.
Good luck

So u just had to atack my spins cuz konek did it.I knew there is a corelation i was just waiting for you to reveal it. Went pty smooth and simple Original Thats how it looked from the start u are both pathetic. He was wrong and u are too. I am not a hater so i just stop here. Have a good life thats what i wish to you. For now it looks like it is lacking way more then my spins haha Xd
Peace.

Shin now srsly i am amazed that at your age you are still just a small stupid hater. It is really a shame. Grow da fuk up. Even if i didnt use spin keys it wouldnt matter at all. With spin keys or without i spin perfectly every trick so no1 cares beside two stupid noobs. I do use spin keys it is truth now u have to live with it and i am not sure if u can Original Seems like you CANNOT Original Amount of trix i use is pty much ALL of them i spin them all corectly objectivly speaking my style is best it can be . The only thing i dislike in those clips is i used too many shiftys. That was the only awful thing i would agree with anyone who said that. With all your lies i just cant agree Original

BTW there is that software that shows ur keyboard when u play and what u actually click when i find some time i will just cap 2min video u will see there you small freaking noob what i press exactly without your nonsense specutaltion. Ppl who put 10% of my effort into anything try to judge me is just a joke Original Is my last coment to you wasted too much time for a hater and troll like you i decide to stop feeding you now and you will die cuz of starvation Original

shin
08-19-2020, 18:39 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 19:05 by shin.)

old.
| Website
(08-19-2020 18:28)CrY2k8 Wrote:  
(08-19-2020 07:39)shin Wrote:  

Good luck

So u just had to atack my spins cuz konek did it.I knew there is a corelation i was just waiting for you to reveal it. Went pty smooth and simple Original Thats how it looked from the start u are both pathetic. He was wrong and u are too. I am not a hater so i just stop here. Have a good life thats what i wish to you. For now it looks like it is lacking way more then my spins haha Xd
Peace.

when I posted my first comment about your style I hadn't Konek's opinion in my mind. I just reminded it myself in the morning today. So it's not any correllation beetween those opinions. I was just searching some arguments to prove you lie. That's it. Learn to play with spin keys.
Peace

(08-19-2020 18:28)CrY2k8 Wrote:  Shin now srsly i am amazed that at your age you are still just a small stupid hater.

I really regret I didn't cap your behaviour about 6 months on pokerstars when you started to insult people without any reasons. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in my life from a guy who I know. And you are amazed about my posts? ridicolus. You need to grow up and deal with it that some people have some knowledge about this game and they see things which many people don't.
You can cap your video with keyboard, and show you click spin keys. That's ok. In my first posts I mentioned that you don't always use spin keys. And some tricks just prove it. So I don't know what you try to prove. Just watch my videos and see how some tricks should look with spin keys. You will see a difference if you have a little knowledge about it. And there is a huge difference bettween spinning tricks with arrows and spin keys.
Do you say you always spin all your tricks correctly? I've watched your previous videos on your yt channel. Please don't lie. Everyone makes some mistakes from time to time. No one is perfect.