Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
When to use DefMod - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: THPS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=181)
+--- Thread: When to use DefMod (/showthread.php?tid=3554)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: When to use DefMod - Demo - 01-18-2013 12:55

challenger drops the fact that most of those who post here plays on PW servers Tongue

Re: When to use DefMod - Psycho - 01-18-2013 13:00

stof Wrote:and they might send Pablo Escobar to you and your whole family so be really careful

LOL!! :lol:

Re: When to use DefMod - Challenger - 01-18-2013 15:33

That's not what I'm saying, I have a hard time remembering names (especially ones with jacked up characters). But I won't be able to go online for a while anyway.

Re: When to use DefMod - Faith - 01-20-2013 19:58

lyst Wrote:There are not many pro's using that, because it would be noticed quite quickly by other pros. So I would be careful calling people cheaters. If however you're sure one is cheating, just ban him ==Original

9/10? nah. maybe you just wanna express the less who are cheating but id say 1/30 cheats and those who do are not rly good players. they use it to keep up with the pros. think challenger making bit a big deal out of it. just ban if they are cheating, alot of cool people who are fun to play with are online so now and then Tongue

Re: When to use DefMod - plum - 01-21-2013 14:28

I use defmod to turn slaps off. I used to use no bw manual, but I got permanent fix from coolsnake. Sometimes I used to disable manual for purpose of playing nm graf, but I've haven't done that for ages. There are no players who want to play it or it's hard to explain it to 7 other people in server. I use other cheats like moon graf etc, but always people in server are trusted and everyone knows and accept what I and others do with cheats and why we do it. I never do it to gain any unfair advantage.

Re: When to use DefMod - Demo - 01-21-2013 15:57

plum Wrote:but I got permanent fix from demo.
i'm pretty sure you got it from coolsnake Tongue

Re: When to use DefMod - stof - 01-21-2013 22:44

plum Wrote:I use defmod to turn slaps off. I used to use no bw manual, but I got permanent fix from demo. Sometimes I used to disable manual for purpose of playing nm graf, but I've haven't done that for ages. There are no players who want to play it or it's hard to explain it to 7 other people in server. I use other cheats like moon graf etc, but always people in server are trusted and everyone knows and accept what I and others do with cheats and why we do it. I never do it to gain any unfair advantage.

Plum we definetly need to play together :Original

Re: When to use DefMod - plum - 01-22-2013 21:50

Demo Wrote:
plum Wrote:but I got permanent fix from demo.
i'm pretty sure you got it from coolsnake Tongue
:Original
I go correct my post.

Re: When to use DefMod - plum - 01-22-2013 21:52

stof Wrote:
plum Wrote:I use defmod to turn slaps off. I used to use no bw manual, but I got permanent fix from demo. Sometimes I used to disable manual for purpose of playing nm graf, but I've haven't done that for ages. There are no players who want to play it or it's hard to explain it to 7 other people in server. I use other cheats like moon graf etc, but always people in server are trusted and everyone knows and accept what I and others do with cheats and why we do it. I never do it to gain any unfair advantage.

Plum we definetly need to play together :Original
Yes. I will play next week maybe. :Original