create-ur-own-games

Shizz
05-25-2009, 17:55 (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 18:58 by Shizz.)

It's Rodney!

Tag
Level: best is airport, but u can go to smaller lvl's to.
People: more than 3!
Game: start a cz game for 1 min. , everyone goes blue except 1 person goes red(who has been chosen,by server) . the one who's red , grabs the key and try to tag the othersSo Run Away Blue!... Bleu may not go down, idk if Bleu may go up..but to hold it difficult just stay all mid and not bc!... and very difficult = all go bc!(so not down , not mid , not up , just BC!) If someone gets tagged , he changes to red..and the other one goes blue, and the servers restarts the game( idk if there are any other rules , if there are...say it ownish,or if someone else wonna make new ruleZ)
I remember a rule: there is no aftertime in this game Wink

Noo's Way Home

People: 2 people or more.
Game: It looks like plum's game: Speed Racer...
Start a ctf game for 1 min. ,all go bleu, than all go up at the top,at the bleu flag...the bleu flag is start. When its 0:05 u go race after the Red Flag, but only manual...! Jumping is allowed , special manual is to allowed ,...(Just Only Manual...) If u grind , or something that looks like cheating Wink , Than U Must Bail!
The first one who gets (fair) the red flag has won!

GoodLuck.

ps: thx for all the games that has been posted , Go On !

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
05-25-2009, 17:57

It's Rodney!

tasty Wrote:Sounds like a great idea! Maybe can vadru make a mod of it with all of the created games?

:mrgreen:
lol gl Vadru :geek: :lol:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Lyst
05-25-2009, 18:06

Administrator
| Website
Pluto Wrote:( I dont know the name of the game, for the NL'ers = tikkertje , maybe someone search a name for it pls? Wink )
The english name is tag:
Quote:Tag

1. To find out who is "it" first, someone may randomly count down from 5, at which time every says "not it". The last person to say "not it" is it.
2. To start the game off, the person who is "it" counts down from 5 while the others scatter.
3. To tag someone else, you must successfully knock the other person over. This means if they knock you over while you are "it" then you are still "it", or if they are already down and you just skate through them without scoring a "Head Smack" you are still "it".
4. If you are tagged, you MUST say "I'm it" or "It", so everyone else in the server knows your it. There is no message notification system that tells you who is it, since there is no Tag mode and you play the game in Free Skate.
5. The game ends when someone says, "This game sucks, let's play something else."

Freeze Tag

1. Freeze tag is a 2 vs. 2 game so you'll need 4 people (duh), and takes place during Freeskate.
2. To find out the teams, you can choose among yourselves or you can do a 30 sec slap, and whoever gets 2nd and 3rd place are on a team, and whoever gets 1st and 4th place are on a team together.
3. This game is generally played in LA, so one team starts out next to the liquor store and one starts at the bunker ledge (the 3 wavy ledges at starting point).
4. To start the game off, the server counts down from 5.
5. The object of the game is to get the other two people from the other team frozen at the same time.
6. To freeze someone from the other team, you must successfully knock them over.
7. Once you are knocked over you must say "cold" so everyone knows you're frozen. once you are frozen, you are not allowed to move from the spot you were tagged at.
8. Your teammate can unfreeze you by knocking you over while you are frozen. Once you are unfrozen you must say "hot" so everyone knows you're unfrozen.
9. Once both members of a team are frozen at the same time, they lose. The score board is now 1-0. Play the game to 5 wins, then change teams.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

05-26-2009, 13:46

Unregistered

Maybe we could have a tourney or something with the games, it could be fun. Wink

ReY
05-26-2009, 15:22

Tony Himself

ok here is the game called: fool

just do some of these things:
1. Spam

2. flame

everytime you do it you get 1 warn. every warn is 1 point first with 3 point got banned and wins. :mrgreen:

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Skater4Life
05-26-2009, 15:58

Tony Himself

tasty already won !
I CANT BEAT HIM HE IS THE CHAMP :lol: :lol:

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

tasty
05-26-2009, 18:02

Tony Himself

Skater4Life Wrote:tasty already won !
I CANT BEAT HIM HE IS THE CHAMP :lol: :lol:
Haha n1 :roll: I'm happy that i'm nomore banned :mrgreen:

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

slappy
05-26-2009, 23:13

U WOT M8
| Website
Here is my game

Spell t-h-p-s-3
u can play this game 2+ players
1.so basically u find a spot to skate any level
2.u make trick or combo not long
3.the other player must copy(exactly)if he doesnt he gets a t- then other letters for other tricks or combos
4.if the player that sets the tricks or combos bail the next player can set them up
5.the player that stays without getting t-h-p-s-3 wins the game

any questions write below

wild786
05-27-2009, 03:21

w!Ld

ReY Wrote:ok here is the game called: fool

just do some of these things:
1. Spam

2. flame

everytime you do it you get 1 warn. every warn is 1 point first with 3 point got banned and wins. :mrgreen:

im in, define spam and define flame

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Zoe4ever
05-27-2009, 06:50

What? 180!?

Duckman Wrote:I thought that was called blacktony
BlackTony is my game. Familiar to Milta...
BlackTony is played in Trick Attack, players have to get closest to 21 000 000 (BlackJack) But can't reach more than 21 000 000. Means, if someone will get
19 000 000 and the other guy 21 000 001, first guy wins, cause guy number two busted.

Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.