Th3 prov clips SicK

CrY2k8
08-19-2020, 19:17 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 19:30 by CrY2k8.)

(08-19-2020 18:39)shin Wrote:  
(08-19-2020 18:28)CrY2k8 Wrote:  
(08-19-2020 07:39)shin Wrote:  
(08-18-2020 22:32)CrY2k8 Wrote:  Guess i wish i could do all the trix i do and combine them with arrows haha thats impossible if u dont know that then idk what u actually know Original

it's possible if you have tricks choosed in same direction. For example one trick- left arrow,, second -down left arrow. But you can't make it fluently. That's how it works in your video.

I don't know what you try to prove. I know how tricks look like when you spin them. Best example is your fs shifty.
Anyway haven't you left TP discord server because people didn't like your videos? Even Konek has criticized your spins abilities. You are just a liar.
Polish guy with a big ego without any manners (that's a difference between us) I saw you once on pokerstars and how you act. Damn. First time I was ashamed we are from same nationality. That was pathetic like hell.
Good luck

So u just had to atack my spins cuz konek did it.I knew there is a corelation i was just waiting for you to reveal it. Went pty smooth and simple Original Thats how it looked from the start u are both pathetic. He was wrong and u are too. I am not a hater so i just stop here. Have a good life thats what i wish to you. For now it looks like it is lacking way more then my spins haha Xd
Peace.

when I posted my first comment about your style I hadn't Konek's opinion in my mind. I just reminded it myself in the morning today. So it's not any correllation beetween those opinions. I was just searching some arguments to prove you lie. That's it. Learn to play with spin keys.
Peace

(08-19-2020 18:28)CrY2k8 Wrote:  Shin now srsly i am amazed that at your age you are still just a small stupid hater.

I really regret I didn't cap your behaviour about 6 months on pokerstars when you started to insult people without any reasons. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in my life from a guy who I know. And you are amazed about my posts? ridicolus. You need to grow up and deal with it that some people have some knowledge about this game and they see things which many people don't.
You can cap your video with keyboard, and show you click spin keys. That's ok. In my first posts I mentioned that you don't always use spin keys. And some tricks just prove it. So I don't know what you try to prove. Just watch my videos and see how some tricks should look with spin keys. You will see a difference if you have a little knowledge about it. And there is a huge difference bettween spinning tricks with arrows and spin keys.
Do you say you always spin all your tricks correctly? I've watched your previous videos on your yt channel. Please don't lie. Everyone makes some mistakes from time to time. No one is perfect.

Bomb "from a guy who I know" sad. If you put me in this category you are beyond wrong in everything you think and say Laugh
Your best friend,
SicK!
Quote this message in a reply

shin
08-19-2020, 19:47

old.
| Website
(08-19-2020 19:17)CrY2k8 Wrote:  Bomb "from a guy who I know" sad. If you put me in this category you are beyond wrong in everything you think and say Laugh
Your best friend,
SicK!

sad because my friends don't act like total psycho? because you acted like that. At least you know you act pretty awful online in every game. Big ego, small man.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

CrY2k8
08-19-2020, 20:09 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 20:16 by CrY2k8.)

(08-19-2020 19:47)shin Wrote:  
(08-19-2020 19:17)CrY2k8 Wrote:  Bomb "from a guy who I know" sad. If you put me in this category you are beyond wrong in everything you think and say Laugh
Your best friend,
SicK!

sad because my friends don't act like total psycho? because you acted like that. At least you know you act pretty awful online in every game. Big ego, small man.

small man Tt1 Popcorn i am enjoying ur lies more and more Popcorn give me moar YayKisshug I know how i act online dont worry. I ve most banned League of Legends accounts in history cuz i am toxic as fuk to any sign of noobs. It didnt stop me from reaching top 50 in ladder at most crowded game online and making money of those noobs boosting their accounts Laugh You are clueless and i find it funny Popcorn

Oh and btw my ego actually fits my body and brain both are well trained. In your case you are just the ego indeed Original I am also very happy to help you get to ur life goal reaching 3 k posts here.

Dav23cm
08-19-2020, 20:22

900'er.
| Website
Come on shin don't hate on that guy he improvs just like you when i saw his video i thought it was you .. obviously sick admires you a lot.

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

CrY2k8
08-19-2020, 21:00 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 21:09 by CrY2k8.)

(08-19-2020 20:22)Dav23cm Wrote:  Come on shin don't hate on that guy he improvs just like you when i saw his video i thought it was you .. obviously sick admires you a lot.

I admire shin? Obviously... Tt1 From all the ppl i looked up to when learning my way of play this game there was no shin at all never ever even slightly . U are just new and even more clueless then shin Thumbup Watching oldsql prov players playing in i1 i2 was my catch and i still admire those the most. Shin was never ever the one i tried to play alike and if u had a little bit of knowledge about anything in this game u would clearly see we play nothing alike.
++ Thing is they mainly played(i1 ,i2 guys) in thps4 so i had to change it a bit and go my way in slower then thps4, thps3 gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thetxotube/search?query=i1 there u have it idiots.

shin
08-19-2020, 21:21 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 21:22 by shin.)

old.
| Website
so you are saying you were in top 50 in some probably ridicolous ranking and you were banned a lot of times? it seems really smart. If that ranking would be serious you wouldn't act so toxic there.

Hope you will train your brain more and more to be more toxic day by day. Nice life goal. It seems better than my 3000 posts (which I didn't even notice cause who cares).

You started to call people the idiots. Good mindset. Maybe you don't train your brain enough. You still act like a teenager who can't deal in some more serious conversations.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

CrY2k8
08-19-2020, 23:21 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 23:22 by CrY2k8.)

(08-19-2020 21:21)shin Wrote:  so you are saying you were in top 50 in some probably ridicolous ranking and you were banned a lot of times? it seems really smart. If that ranking would be serious you wouldn't act so toxic there.

Hope you will train your brain more and more to be more toxic day by day. Nice life goal. It seems better than my 3000 posts (which I didn't even notice cause who cares).

You started to call people the idiots. Good mindset. Maybe you don't train your brain enough. You still act like a teenager who can't deal in some more serious conversations.

Didnt know we going srs here! ma bad. With all the lies you spew it didnt look too srs to me .

Dav23cm
08-20-2020, 02:12

900'er.
| Website
These polish Xd

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

CrY2k8
08-20-2020, 16:01

(08-20-2020 02:12)Dav23cm Wrote:  These polish Xd

Has nothing to do with nationality Nono